Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m grunked. All I have to say is Jimmy Nail is going to be bleeping knackered.

You get it on the ferries in Scotland ⛴
We are planning a trip on one when we can get some freedom! We watch a guy travelling on them on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You could make that kitchen look bright, colourful and clean without resorting to the levels she goes to. I have a few friends on their arse right now, either on UC or working on zero hours contracts and their kitchens are lovely little rooms. Clean, tidy and one is particularly quirky but still so clean you’d eat your dinner off her floor! My life 🤦🏽‍♀️ she bloody infuriates me with her Twitter bullshit! She has no idea of poverty. Why can’t people see how she’s abusing a genuine situation so many people are in for her own advantage. I hate to aim the term “thick as pig tit” towards people I have never met and never will but what is their excuse for tonguing the hole of such a grifting c#*\???

A rag rug in a kitchen! Good God nooo! There’s a reason why kitchens always have hard smooth floors not carpet, and rag rugs are the absolute worse thing for bits getting trapped in. It looks like my dog’s snuffle mat, which is designed to have little bits of biscuit hidden in it. You can’t even adequately hoover rag rugs, they need shaking out but one that size would be an absolute bugger.
Not the best really for those arthritic hands! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder how many people with the surname Hadjicostas are on their knees praising whomever they praise that she DID change her name.
There are quite a few with that surname, despite Jack saying only a few have it.
Interestingly the only hits in media are her father and siblings. It is a rare but not super rare name, it's just that most of the traction is taken up by the Southend posse.
Jack claims to be sooo super careful about protecting her siblings, but strangely her father is not.
The mixed race adopted brother she claimed everyone was racially abusing because she wanted to cut his hair (Yes, that happened) and the adopted sister are plastered over mummy and daddy Hadjicostas SM.
Daddy H loves the interaction with the SM. He is also very easy to Google, along with his huge house in a nice area. (You just have to Google his name and hus address comes up)
Jack's apple didn't fall very far from the tree.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There are quite a few with that surname, despite Jack saying only a few have it.
Interestingly the only hits in media are her father and siblings. It is a rare but not super rare name, it's just that most of the traction is taken up by the Southend posse.
Jack claims to be sooo super careful about protecting her siblings, but strangely her father is not.
The mixed race adopted brother she claimed everyone was racially abusing because she wanted to cut his hair (Yes, that happened) and the adopted sister are plastered over mummy and daddy Hadjicostas SM.
Daddy H loves the interaction with the SM. He is also very easy to Google, along with his huge house in a nice area. (You just have to Google his name and hus address comes up)
Jack's apple didn't fall very far from the tree.
Is Jack featured on her parents SM? I would think if her dad likes to show off he'd bang on non stop about his media personality daughter?

Reactions: 26
I swear The Poverty™️ gets more extreme with every retelling. Would be interested to do a side-by-side comparison from ten years ago and today…
Have a look in the wiki
If a story gets longer and more involved and more traumatic over time, it’s a story and it’s probably a narc telling it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow a lot has just clicked into place - she’s over an hour away from SB’s home and can’t imagine the public transport there is great. Which explains literally everything everyone’s been saying. Sad tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I hope I was wrong with my thoughts about her this morning on the radio show. I just want the lies and lack of tax paying hypocrisy exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would every other room in the house be too awful to be seen on video call, you only see a bit of wall behind you. Lovely big living room, lovely big dining room. She's so full of poverty cosplaying tit, it's sickening
She doesn’t want the squiggs to see her vast collection of Cotswolds etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Years of experience within the drug culture and you notice in others the effects of all sorts of drugs and the excuses made to pretend these effects are not the result of taking drugs.

Not making any judgements here, but it's as plain as the nose on an unfiltered face.
Babes same. We had a cleaner at work that was always sniffing and a bit paranoid, I used to say he was on that there Cecil (phoenix nights joke there), and I was laughed at, apparently he just had a permenant cold, it gave me no pleasure when he stole lots of money from us to fuel his addiction (and got caught).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Is Jack featured on her parents SM? I would think if her dad likes to show off he'd bang on non stop about his media personality daughter?
No, never. Nor has she ever been. SB appears once or twice or the side of his head.
Her brother Iannis however was very prominent for ages. As are his children.
Daddy H wrote a very public letter to the headmaster of Iannis' school which was soooo cringey. I can't 100% remember it but it was basically that his son had been made a high rank in the RAF and Daddy H wanted his entry in the alumni book changed to reflect this.
There has been no sign for a while, but I think this is because Jack had a tantrum at a family wedding. She says she punched her brother because he said everything about her situation was her own fault. More likely she was tanked up and whinging about how bad her life was and Iannis said something like 'you had a good life and fucked it up'. Then she took a drunken swing at him and fell on the floor.
In Jack's backstory this turned into her planting a right hook on her racist/homophobic brother and knocked him to the floor.
Then everyone clapped...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
No, never. Nor has she ever been. SB appears once or twice or the side of his head.
Her brother Iannis however was very prominent for ages. As are his children.
Daddy H wrote a very public letter to the headmaster of Iannis' school which was soooo cringey. I can't 100% remember it but it was basically that his son had been made a high rank in the RAF and Daddy H wanted his entry in the alumni book changed to reflect this.
There has been no sign for a while, but I think this is because Jack had a tantrum at a family wedding. She says she punched her brother because he said everything about her situation was her own fault. More likely she was tanked up and whinging about how bad her life was and Iannis said something like 'you had a good life and fucked it up'. Then she took a drunken swing at him and fell on the floor.
In Jack's backstory this turned into her planting a right hook on her racist/homophobic brother and knocked him to the floor.
Then everyone clapped...
In either of those possible scenarios the brother is correct - her situation is her own fault.
Jack’s version is fictional.
The socks as pads thing - it’s ludicrous to think her parents are landlords living in a big house and that is a true story. Changing her name meant that lazy journalists can’t find her parents easily to disprove her lies - can’t believe how lazy they all are. Changing her son’s surname without consulting his dad is wrong. It’s his child too.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow a lot has just clicked into place - she’s over an hour away from SB’s home and can’t imagine the public transport there is great. Which explains literally everything everyone’s been saying. Sad tbh.
You have to wonder how she does the school run from that far away. 🤥?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.