Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Xand on telly. I'm still cross with him so I switched off.
GH squig gave us a mention so we may get new friends today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
After last night's utter bullshit and her fankooos to everyone 😒
Then I see this hideous kitchen on a budget erm 😐 you spanked £100 on manky spoons ya spoon then got your begging bowl out.

Why does she keep getting away with it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else hanging on listening to the most boring radio station in the world?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I dislike her so much right now. I looked through her tweets and there was a three hour gap where she *might* have had a headache, but migraine is debilitating. They last a MINIMUM of 4 hours. FOUR. Not three where you don't tweet. I was actually fantasising last night about writing an expose which wasted the time in which I would usually be fantasising that I am still twenty and various hot men are after me (currently Gabriel from Emily in Paris)

Also noticed she was still tweeting at midnight, sent one at 2am then was at it again at 7.20. She must be quivering with excitement at all her RTS. H!!!!!!!! duck off Beggy Sloppins (brava to the person who coined that one)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
After last night's utter bullshit and her fankooos to everyone 😒
Then I see this hideous kitchen on a budget erm 😐 you spanked £100 on manky spoons ya spoon then got your begging bowl out.

Why does she keep getting away with it ?
She’s a master manipulator, I’ll give her that.

Even the tweet about redoing her kitchen for £30 via Oxfam is designed to say one thing: I’M POOR!

• Angry
  • Sick
Anyone else hanging on listening to the most boring radio station in the world?
I switch in and out. Isn't it waffly? The two presenters seem to explain the same points to each other over and over again. One will say something and the other will explain it back. Jack will fit in perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Between Jack being on one and Katie Price's accusations last night, I am going to get NOTHING done today, am I?

For someone who was complaining about the lack of work top space recently, she's done an excellent job of reducing it substantially.

• Haha
  • Heart
For someone with the amount of alleged chronic health issues Jack has she sure does a lot of physical stuff. She's done rooms, her shed and the chairs in the garden fiasco.

That kitchen is just sensory overload, my mum used to say 'Her taste is all in her mouth' meaning someone with ugly furniture or whatever. I don't think this applies to Jack though :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.