Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why witch about worktop space and then fill all your worktop space with apothecary drawers? Which I am sick with envy about btw I love anything with teeny drawers in. There’s literally no room to cook or photograph or write sloppices now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How are the supermarkets not coming out to debunk this tit?

Stop saying forensically ya prune!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Supermarkets have literally no responsibility to keep their prices low.
They have a responsibility to their shareholders, their landlords, their contractual arrangements with suppliers.
Business 101, no wonder Jack can't so much as complete a tax return.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
However, I know what you’re currently thinking 😉

How has nobody fact checked this shite?! I can’t wait for people to come online and call it out.
Does anyone actually listen to this radio station though? Today will be the most listeners they've ever had!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha, didn't like the question about margins then - just ignore that one and go back repeating herself about choice...

Reactions: 27
3.5 million people have read the thread - how is that worked out?

Still, I suppose if only 10% donate £2 to the Trussel Trust that is 700k; Jack is doing a good thing by promoting it.

Even though I think Jack's primary reason is to promote Jack Monroe Friend of The Povs, the money raised is great. It is a shame Jack only seems to remember about promoting the Trussell Trust when the media comes acalling

Reactions: 35
Yes a bus fare is £4 (I know this as I also CAN’T drive) but the cheapest online delivery slot is £1.50. She’s so irrelevant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha he asked a question which she clearly didn’t understand so she waffled and then said she lost her train of thought.
This is comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TWEET HER SAYING THAT PRICES WOULDN’T GO SO HIGH IF PEOPLE PAID THEIR TAXES.

Ps. This £7.50 example to £26 or whatever it was is utter shite. I’m having to sit on my hands not to tweet her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Also Jack has said about lamb and champagne being on the price index but not basics like pasta etc. Um, you spent a lot of time bragging about being at the Groucho eating this/quaffing that. Bit gauche, darling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
god she's such a bleeping simpleton - don't engage with the question, just go in with one agenda and keep ramming the one dimensional point home.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.