Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obstruct a cupboard door for Insta likes. Can only imagine how sore it would be to kick that stool when her migrained leg starts flailing.
Having seen that kitchen I'm now realising the reason for her migraine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Probably already been said loads of times but first time for me; "muma you cook yummy things, I should know you cooked me!" 😆

Right I'm off for my bi monthly declutter to get back to minimalist heaven

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Yikes at that cluttered kitchen. How does she manage getting around all those obstacles with her crutches and crippling arthritis?
200 (52).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 53

10 photos to scroll through.
I try and stay away from mentioning things that are personal like how someone looks or speaks as they are things that you’re born with and can’t really change . Taste is also a subjective thing but f?!*k me that is a before picture if I ever saw one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I'm sorry, but that's the kitchen of a mad person. What's with the squat stool in the middle?! Why add another trip hazard 😭
The door won't even open with all the tit on the back... And she's added fairy lights with the wire actually trailing UNDER THE WASHING MACHINE. Oh god the grease and smells... This is my final straw 🚫
As a quite short person, I have a step stool in the kitchen as an alternative to knocking down things from a high shelf with a wooden spoon and catching them (excellent for keeping the reflexes razor sharp, but it makes Mr Shaw nervous). It is a non-aesthetic sturdy item from Lakeland which folds neatly into some dead space by the washing machine when not in use, and it's taller than Jack's, don't reckon that stool gives the added reach necessary for the buttered snake baskets on the top shelves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
322ABF10-34CF-4E06-A15A-846C6CBCAF69.jpeg

She promised that tall coffee pot to one of her... readers.

Screenshot_20220120-085643_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220120-085610_Twitter.jpg

(I realise it's not the same set, but maybe the squig thought it was? Unless they was talking about two different sets. Whatever.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thought she was going to bed with a migraine? FS she wouldn’t know the truth if it bit her on the nose
She hasn't slept has she? Too giddy clutching herself with delight and glee. Thank goodness for the poors!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
FA984F6D-1AD0-4826-A330-0B024919E884.jpeg
329E6A0C-07AC-41C1-BAED-8FD564D1C768.jpeg

‘Monthly little parcel of gorgeous fun’. Gaaah. How can words be so annoying, but they are.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
As a quite short person, I have a step stool in the kitchen as an alternative to knocking down things from a high shelf with a wooden spoon and catching them (excellent for keeping the reflexes razor sharp, but it makes Mr Shaw nervous). It is a non-aesthetic sturdy item from Lakeland which folds neatly into some dead space by the washing machine when not in use, and it's taller than Jack's, don't reckon that stool gives the added reach necessary for the buttered snake baskets on the top shelves.
No, she has a literal step ladder for that purpose the other side of the room😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.