Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to bed at 11pm last night, went to work today and I have 33 wretched pages to catch up on! Does she not realise that some of us have to do that thing called work?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Toast? No?

A loaf of bread costs like 35p
Butter in my local shop 75p
Buying a job lot of rusty spoons and knives for the hell of it all. Not paying your taxes. Being paid to make a promotional recipe for Netflix tv show because you’re taking a break from live broadcasts.

I honestly don't believe her. If tit was that bad she should have asked for help. I honestly think her parents told her to wise the duck up when she quit the fire service and she told them to duck off and in a narc rage huffed herself into hunger.

Also this wad only for like a few months surely well meaning friends could have chucked her food.

Nope I don't believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s 33, why does she call the BBC ‘Auntie’ like a serial Points Of View letter writer from 1986?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I’ll happily pay the licence fee if the big news appearance results in her becoming ‘known’ ready for HMRC to come knocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I would actually pay to read some of her articles if she were to be given a trial probationary period as Economics lead writer for the FT. Can you just imagine. 😂 😂
Chris mate just needs to DM with - do send us a written up article citing verified sources for your conclusions on your thread today and we will take a look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Toast? No?

A loaf of bread costs like 35p
Butter in my local shop 75p

I honestly don't believe her. If tit was that bad she should have asked for help. I honestly think her parents told her to wise the duck up when she quit the fire service and she told them to duck off and in a narc rage huffed herself into hunger.

Also this wad only for like a few months surely well meaning friends could have chucked her food.

Nope I don't believe her.
Me neither. How shameful to say you had to do all those things when your parents were down the road - and everyone knows it. I really hope SB’s dad took care of him and gave him food and she only rage-starved herself. It’s been 10 (84) years and I think everyone who knows her has kept quiet for the boys sake. Locally people will know she’s a liar. We know ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.