Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm almost speechless.......twitter, the kitchen:sick:, the blue tickers, etc. It's all too much!

However, the higher they climb the harder they fall!
It'll only take a handful of people to pick it all apart with LITERAL facts and Jack will get crappy and abusive and won't be able to cope with it all. Then it'll just be like yesterday's jam😂 (IT crowd quote for those who don't know.....couldn't help it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I was BUSY and she’s invoking the accountants?!

You don’t employ an accountant Jack - you engage one. And they have probably sacked you off for being AWFUL.

She’s so stupid and she waves some fake numbers around. And they all retweet her! Are they doing this to wind us up? Where is Dr Hannah Fry to explain the CPI?
Daddy's Accountant looks over as a favour.
"Could you just look over the girl's hobby business for me? There'll be a drink in it for you."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Just chiming in to point out how utterly bizarre this all is.

Watching a full chaos play out is fascinating!

(Salutes to all the forensic Fraus too!)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.