Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she thinks she's the next Peter Tatchell or Pankhurst sibling after writing one thread.

View attachment 1002094
Don't give Jack ideas for a a crosstime crush on whichever Pankhurst sister it was who was the lesbian one.

Jack is the kind of person who, if someone tried to expose her, would threaten self-harm. And the flying monkeys would descend.
To misquote a famous naval commander: Damn the Flying Monkeys, full speed ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lord have mercy, that kitchen. It makes my skin crawl. Throw away that health risk rug and the sinful curtains. Bleach it, bleach all of it.

Actually, you know what, just get a priest in. Some things require divine intervention.

Am at the office today so can't listen to the radio segment, but judging by your responses, I didn't miss anything. Her Twitter behaviour today also suggests Jack is having one of those days where she needs a supper with 700 vegetables and an early night; a changeling day, as we called them for my children.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My mam always told me to have the basics.
Spuds,flour,eggs etc so I could make a meal.

Lobbies is a staple in our house ,easy,fills you up and it's delicious.

She just makes slop in a bowl and put it on paper 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the only good thing about today is seeing

the perfect grey Paris dress again- OMG that dress is the actual dream.

Jack is reaching new heights of peak Jack. You know how there is a mountain in Hawaii with its base beneath the sea that is higher than Everest? Well we are climbing that Jack mountain now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Say it through interpretative dance.
Perhaps a J1g?
Its my lunchbreak and I'm grunking...and all I can do is laugh hysterically then cough my guts up cos I'm laughing so much. And I still have another 10 pages or more to read. Interpretive dance 💃 I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.