Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about how much space all the various terrestrial and satellite TV, radio, online channels have to fill (ya know, 24 hours), it's a damning indictment on Jack herself, that she isn't booked and is working regularly. Believe it or not, film and TV is a small place where people do know of each other, have informal networks of mates and you're often referred by word of mouth. Word about her attitude has got around, believe me...
(Keeping it vague cos 🔺️ innit...)
And not to quote myself like a certain narc-y wanker, but it appears I spoke too soon. I feel weird like she's read this post! Probably has! 🙁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack gets a work gig and suddenly becomes ill
*insert Eddie Hearns oh how convenient video here*
Do these people not get sick of the Monroe Merry-Go-Round?
The radio interview is already playing in my head because we all know what she is going to say because it’s already been said numerous times before and not just by her.
When she gets like this I always go back to the family on the dispatches programme just before the 2019 GE. The young boy says they don’t eat much even though they’re hungry- a family genuinely in desperate need and then there’s her spouting off to get back in the spotlight I can’t even find the words for her tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve decided I’m going to write my own comment piece about the inflation of food prices. Far greater than 344% in this great city of mine.

Unfortunately, the data will only be based on 3 Tesco expresses* and one Sainsbury’s local because I cannot be bothered to walk/cycle/get the bus the 3 miles to the bigger supermarkets or the Aldi and Lidl.

However, that won’t bother my scientific mind. I will ignore the facts in front of me, rush past the fairly priced pasta priced and only publish those items that only fit my agenda. If anyone chooses to peer review my findings, I will shout that no one is my peer and that I am doing the work of the people.

(If James O’Brien wants me on LBC though, happy to oblige)

* we don’t talk about this by the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s busy thanking all the blue ticks, with the exception of Harry Wallop. Don’t acknowledge anyone who wants to look deeper into your made up research, you might get found out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I have a feeling she will be on either super early or late or during teatime. You know when most people have logged off due to life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Calling out the Trifle Defender...... YOU COWARD!
Didn't even have to do the takedown yourself just push it in the right direction.. COWARD!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She can absolute get away with scans/migraine/aura/convulsion chat.

Have we heard migraine Jack before? No.

Piss off you absolute waste of space. I am not going to me-rail here because I am sick to death of her. She wouldn’t know a fecking migraine if it came up to her with a spoon and said “hello, fancy some hummus?”

🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I suffer from (SEVERE) migraines. Not once have I had convulsions. Not ever. Also, no matter how much I have to do there’s not a hope in hell I’m moving from bed. But then again I’ve not got comment pieces to write.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So she said goodnight, retweeted herself (again), and is still faving and responding to lots of blue ticks telling her how speshul she is. Such a bleeping head (sorry MancBee but swearing is the only appropriate response sometimes).

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m lucky enough never to have had a migraine but a friend of mine suffers with them quite badly. When she’s in the midst of one, she has to spend hours in a darkened room looking at absolutely nothing.

How can Jack have had one to such a degree she was convulsing but, hours later, is staring at her phone? She’s a walking insult.

Reactions: 54
Tbf she might just not know what the word convulsion means. Just that it sounds dramatic. See marauding, cabal, ephemera etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
A reply to stig's tweet and don't think it's a troll account. A phone in with people that know this stuff would be great

View attachment 1000346
That’s definitely not me, despite me mentioning a phone in show earlier.
I’ve been out for dinner - I have the receipts and the heartburn to prove it, M’lord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it is really unfair to turn on TD. there are people of much higher profile- LJC, MOM etc who should bleeping know better.
TD is a well respected food writer who doesn’t seem to court controversy and doesn’t deserve to be on the receiving end of a horrible narcissist like Jack .

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.