Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheek of her suggesting she’s forensically tracked supermarket prices only based on the one asda store she happens to visit. You can’t just decide Aldi doesn’t count because it’s too far to walk??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Someone from the ONS should respond to her seeing as she's claiming they're being misleading about inflation. The cheek! CPI is far from perfect and doesn't reflect real inflation, but it's not outright lies unlike someone's calculations.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
ETA when did she ever use her bike before it was stolen?? Never.
Jack can't ride a bike because ADHD Autistic. Or some such. So why didn't she sell it before it was stolen? More importantly, why would she buy another?

She just wanted to rattle that tip jar, saying buying a new bike is out of the question. Implying it is because she has no money, not because she can't ride one.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
She can't ride a bike because ADHD Autistic. Or some such. So why she didn't sell it before it was stolen? More importantly, why would she buy another?

She just wanted to rattle that tip jar, saying buying a new bike is out of the question. Implying it is because she has no money, not because she can't ride one.
ROUNDABOUTS or something

Can’t ride one/ doesn’t want to spend her own money on one/ would rather have spenny gifted ones

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Whenever Strictly goes to Blackpool I feel like it’s a very misleading episode. The tower ballroom is beautiful but Blackpool needs so much help.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg buses exist ya prune! She makes it seem like she can’t afford the bus to Aldi, but obviously this is not the case, when she travels by train so frequently. And I’ve said this before, but so many of her “ailments“ would make her eligible for a free bus pass.
This is just my mithering option but I honestly think she thinks she’s above travelling by bus or shopping in Lidl or Aldi. She has ridiculously expensive (but basic) taste.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wow, Blackpool does really badly on that list - 12 out of the 20 most deprived areas 😱. Never realised it was quite that bad.

Oh god she's the worst. THE WORST.

ETA when did she ever use her bike before it was stolen?? Never.
the council estate where I live was built into an extremely affluent area, full of nimbys. It is miles from the town centre. For those with mental health problems, of which there are many, including me, there are no local day centres, drop in centres or any form of immediate help except for the GP surgery. There is a small local co op which is extremely expensive, and it’s £4 minimum for a day bus ticket to get into the city centre for the cheaper supermarkets.
JM( I can’t bring myself to type her name at the moment), has no idea, literally no idea, about the differences in deprivation and the access to affordable food sources. She just bleats and bleats and bleats her bleeping pathetic narrative, gleaned from her A level sociology text books or wherever she gets her stupid crappy ideas.
I, and a few other people, have been struggling on our uppers since Christmas. We haven’t been out of the area since Christmas Day because we can’t afford the bus fare so it’s the co op orange stickers and emergency electric and heating. She is an absolute bleeping vile disgusting hypocrite - I know I post on here with jokes and humour but it’s this that keeps me going. I do have a job but I’m not able to do it at the moment -I’ll be going back in the next couple of weeks but it feels bleak at the moment. And there she is, getting free rent from the ‘proletariat’. I really do wish she’d duck off. Seriously.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Hhhhhnnnnngggggg gggggggg
Hi lads, soz, that was me convulsing, praise beans i managed to record it here and let you all know. 🙏 I'm ok. Leave me alone. I'll post the recipe when you put 11p in my tip jar. Good night.
Now fuckoff. X

• Haha
Reactions: 66
When's she going to write the three pieces due in by 10am if tonight she "sleeps"??

Neil Oliver's a total prick. HTH.
It’ll be the work of a moment and a retelling of the poverty tale of woe RATTLE RATTLe

Reactions: 22
I used to like Neil Oliver....but he said some really stupid stuff about breaking lockdown.

Also I thought all the papers in the garage had been stomped on?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Convulsions

is that on the sick list. What a load of old tit. People don’t just have convulsions and they are just fine. twit twit twit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.