Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm never using 😂 again because every time I see it, her face very unsoftly comes to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me again! Pink knickers or green ones? Shower or bath this morning? Shall I wipe from front to back or back to front?

duck OFF.
I will never learn...coffee all over my clean jumper.

"wipe front to back or back to front?" just killed me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
All that cutlery and she’s still fudging it…she really does like to portray a struggle doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Found some exciting tweets.

This is a Guardian food writer (have covered tho as no blue tick and think it might be a private version of their account)

1642588780112.png

And in the responses helpfully colour coded: blue is someone who has recently tweeted about the grift, red is a really well known Guardian food writer, don't know who green is and black is the original tweeter again

1642589105623.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Argh duck off Jack. Trying to sugar coat the grifting and pretend 'we are all in this together. My website is your website' rattle rattle.
And the poor Boy, if we are to believe he is actually there. Being presented with that unappetising muck for breakfast and no doubt encouraged to eat it with an unwashed (for it will be unwashed) grim item of the new rusty cutlery.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.