Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pavlova

VIP Member
Jack isn’t famous enough for people to pay enough attention to notice the inconsistencies in her stories. To most people, she’s just that poverty food writer who sued Katie Hopkins, so she can’t be that bad really. That’s if they’ve even heard of her at all.

Jack has moaned about not getting opportunities in the past but this relative obscurity actually works in her favour. If she was famous she couldn’t use the tip jar and would be expected to actually work and create a decent output.
When you think about how much space all the various terrestrial and satellite TV, radio, online channels have to fill (ya know, 24 hours), it's a damning indictment on Jack herself, that she isn't booked and is working regularly. Believe it or not, film and TV is a small place where people do know of each other, have informal networks of mates and you're often referred by word of mouth. Word about her attitude has got around, believe me...
(Keeping it vague cos 🔺️ innit...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Unfluencer

Found some exciting tweets.

This is a Guardian food writer (have covered tho as no blue tick and think it might be a private version of their account)

View attachment 999082

And in the responses helpfully colour coded: blue is someone who has recently tweeted about the grift, red is a really well known Guardian food writer, don't know who green is and black is the original tweeter again

View attachment 999093
I saw tweets from well known tweeter last night and, dear reader, they are definitely aimed at our Jack.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm trying not to go to bed angry. Thinking about the donations that some Fraus made yesterday to the Trussell Trust. The warm jumpers I took to the winter shelter drop off this morning -should have left my name in big bold letters so they could thank me really!

There will be a reckoning for Jack Monroe and people like her, who profit from the misfortunes of a group they never belonged to in the first place (and definitely don't now).

She can 'we we WE' all she likes but she's a liar and a grifter and an awful human. And she has to live with that every single day.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Found some exciting tweets.

This is a Guardian food writer (have covered tho as no blue tick and think it might be a private version of their account)

View attachment 999082

And in the responses helpfully colour coded: blue is someone who has recently tweeted about the grift, red is a really well known Guardian food writer, don't know who green is and black is the original tweeter again

View attachment 999093
Another great find, thank(space)you! These people (well, the Guardian ones anyway) are followed by Jack. They're talking about her right in front of her!! I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at the arthritis tweet from a few year back, that a Frau unearthed the other day, where Jack said she “lost the full use of my hands at age 29” glad the tinned fish has cured them and you can still tweet n grift, ya prune!

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
As an IBS Frau, the idea of broccoli and wholewheat pasta as the first meal of the day (almost literally) turns my stomach. She must have the constitution of a docker.

• Haha
  • Heart
100g of lentils and 2 pitta breads. Serves 4 :rolleyes:

Fuck's sake.

DP has a fucking ED and has done for years. He's just eaten two pittas with ham and cheese. Her 'portions' (less than an ounce of lentils when a portion is 2-3oz) make it sound as though he's overeating

CUNT

• Heart
  • Angry

Raver_Bear

Chatty Member
what a grunk.
I can’t really believe what I read. So Jack wrote a long winded and inaccurate tweet, which lead to blue ticks fawning over here, three writing commissions and a radio feature.. and then claimed to have a migraine and convulsions, continued to tweet and changed her profile picture to her dressed up as Mary Poppins.. if this is being a maverick I would rather stay the bear that I am.
I am lost for words and how shameless, heartless, and disgusting her lies and grifting is.

• Heart
  • Wow

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Do you think Jack ever thinks ‘when people donate to me, they’re taking away the money they’d have donated somewhere else’. How does she even sleep at night knowing this?

She must have a dissociative personality to be able to even compartmentalise the guilt and shame of grifting and going about everyday life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Notmycat

I just want to jump back on something posted on the first page of this thread. I think we can expect diabetic friendly food (that's probably not but that's a different story) in the near future. The person who asked to DM her about his national role. He Is co-lead for Diabetes for NHS England.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

LavaFlake

VIP Member
View attachment 999327

Yep, she’s waited for maximum engagement time. Shameless.
Oh eff off! But for many people it isn't! BBC Breaking News Alert: the people who this is most relevant to don't spunk £100 on some tetanus filled cutlery. They probably do live nearer an Aldi than you, someone who rents in the most expensive area of Southend, because Aldi and Lidl tend to put their shops in areas where people are low income. And she's not in a food desert either seing as she can scamper to Asda.

• Heart
  • Sad
Why would you repost the sideboard thot shots, you know that's why I'm traumatised 😰

Sounds like Jack has tectonic plates now so we need to start keeping track of dramatic shifts in those as well as the status of the lights. I'm hoping that Sardine Jack is going to get subducted beneath Paying Taxes Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
I can only imagine the scenes in TD house right now. She must be apoplectic. I feel for her, she was doing so well yesterday to highlight the grift, but now blue tickers are kissing Jack's arse. The blue tickers from the very media bubble that Jack was berating this morning (even though Jack was once and still wants to be part of that bubble). It is sickening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She couldn't possibly euthanise her old website, those political prisoners need access to the jacket beetato from February 2018 and Christmas present shopping for £25 in 2015. Can you imagine all her coolinary masterpieces gone forever? The loss to humanity as a whole would be unbearable.

• Haha