Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Would love to see her beloved ASDA correcting her
I would love a statement from Asda upon being contacted by the show she’s on.

“We are alarmed at the stories being told about food poverty and the fact a well known arsehole thinks that we do not sell cheaper products anymore.

Asda would like to proudly state that we have several value ranges under different guises and do work in the local community on a store by store basis, often helping the most vulnerable.

We do not take these allegations lightly by Monroe and so thanks to the evident storytelling and lies, she will be barred from our stores forevermore”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Django

VIP Member
The absolute GALL of someone who is making at minimum £800 a month on Patreon for doing fuck all, asking for money from followers for a website she hasn't bothered to back up, or maintain.

Outrageous grifting. Outrageous.
The very same person who put up photos of her Christmas tree with eleventythousand new baubles and showed off about moving from room to room in her spacious house. Utterly revolting.

• Heart
  • Sick

Silver Linings

VIP Member
It’s always so obvious that she doesn’t actually mean any of this or care, tbh. It’s so curated to go viral. I get why, as when she tweets off the cuff it’s all talking about politicians kids and telling people to fuck off, but her disingenuous nature radiates out. She’s a loss to politics, honestly. It’s what she should have stuck with as she’s the same.
41107EAE-47CD-4478-8BC5-9AA815A995A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
The blue ticks have absolutely nothing of value to add do they? All they do is retweet and say things like:
“Thread.”
“This!”
👆🏼So important 👆🏼

1642630270561.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
I just want to jump back on something posted on the first page of this thread. I think we can expect diabetic friendly food (that's probably not but that's a different story) in the near future. The person who asked to DM her about his national role. He Is co-lead for Diabetes for NHS England.
Surely for the NHS to pay a ltd company/contractor for work done they’d need to pass some form of financial assessment? A key part of that being they’re meeting their statutory requirements.
I wish there was a podcast investigating grifting

It actually should be on BBC watchdog or whatever it is
I wish there was *anyone* in the media who gave a shit about this patreon shit or the data/evidence we have.

I’d happily show them the methodology, the script, verify my government name/NI number/CV, compare it to another dataset publicly available (ours is better tho as it shows gains and losses, the website tracking everyone’s just shows net - but our numbers align which is reassuring!), etc etc. For free. No one gives a fuck because no one wants to have to field legal letters from her shit NWNF solicitor. She’s a bully and she’s got her first barrier of defence perfectly nailed down.

Ngl do want to expand the project beyond just her as the platform is rife with grifters, and maybe that would be of more interest? But again, to who?? There’s always Medium to write this up but there it’ll rot with the rest of the nutters self publishing.

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
Is finishing one's food so unusual that it's worthy of comment all the sodding time by her?! I mean maybe I'm just a greedy goblin but I tend to just eat what's on my plate most days and don't feel the need to announce I ate it all like it's some sort of great achievement.

• Heart

KebabGirl

VIP Member
Wow, what a day! Taken nearly 2 hours to catch up.

The dine in for a tenner at M&S used to include a whole chicken as an option. That's 10 years ago when the concept started to take off. I used to buy the deal as I could get a week of food out that chicken. Now, it's all ready meals, sometimes a steak as the main.

The harping on about luxury ready meals is annoying. Part of it is economy of scale. It's seen as acceptable as a takeaway replacement or even as a restaurant meal replacement now. Fairly sure Harry Wallop has written about this before.

Food prices have been very low for a long time, it was inevitable a global event / big national event changed that. If Jack read more broadly on the subject of global economics, this would not have been a surprise. No, it's all reaction to a headline snippet - so really Mail / Express level "journalism". I shouldn't be surprised by the stupidity, yet somehow Jack finds a new level.

• Heart

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
RE: Jack personally, gently, "forensically" keeping track of price changes, this is from a site called NUMBEO (recommended by my uni)

Manual collection of cost of living data is error prone:
  • there is a different price during the year - price fluctuation/volatility (i.e. cheaper fruits and vegetables during the summer; high fluctuation of potato price because of lack of storage and high moisture; supermarkets running a temporary discount on some items)
  • different supermarkets, bars and restaurants have usually different prices of the same or similar items
  • there are different types of milk, cheese, etc. with different prices even in the same supermarket
  • the country could face temporary shortages of a given item which could drive the price temporary up (i.e. rice shortages)
  • if only one or a few people collects the price, possibility of human error is higher

• Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I saw the last couple of pages with the Squiggle uprising murmurs and got excited. Now my lights are dimming as I realise that she will wriggle out of it like the buttered snake she is. Blue ticks must have muted her and the squiggles need instructions to find their front doors. Come ON journalists, you must be reading all this! Do your jobs, we’re begging you! 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
ETA when did she ever use her bike before it was stolen?? Never.
Jack can't ride a bike because ADHD Autistic. Or some such. So why didn't she sell it before it was stolen? More importantly, why would she buy another?

She just wanted to rattle that tip jar, saying buying a new bike is out of the question. Implying it is because she has no money, not because she can't ride one.

• Heart
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
BTW I think TD has unblocked Jack - one of her tweets is in TD's 'likes' columns and you can't like a tweet from someone you've blocked. Maybe it was initially a soft block so that she could be free of Jack following her. Anyway, it means Jack will be able to see TD's posts which is nice!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've often thought (when Jack is at her most thieving and grifty) that it feels like trying to get someone's attention through a sound-proof two way mirror. It makes my chest feel tight and I want to scream. Nobody is listening 😕
I agree. It is why I like Tattle so much.
The frustration felt at scammers and grifters when you think nobody else notices (or cares) can at least be shared and understood here. It used to be quite a lonely pastime looking on in absolute bewilderment that others simply did. Not. Get. It.

• Heart

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Migraines tend to knock you out for quite a while (dark room, bed, etc) and convulsions tend to leave you fairly physically and mentally fatigued for a long while. In a bit of a fugue state perhaps. And yet she’s had the busiest Twitter (lol work) day in forever AND popped out to the Greengrocers AND made broccoli pasta for breakfast. This is not the activity of someone who’s had a pretty sizeable neurological blip in their day.

• Heart

Flash123

VIP Member
0C68A8DF-081D-406E-AB1F-3869978786A1.png

Of course mom liked it. Because she was born with a silver non rusty spoon in her mouth. As much as I love mom’s cooking she is the ultimate virtue signaller. I had just typed up some triangle stuff from when I was young and deleted it. I’m really lucky I have a great job and good money now and am comfortable. I wish Jack would acknowledge this

• Heart
  • Sad

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I was hoping we were reaching the final
cuntdown
but Mx Grifty has lobbed her stinky activism smokebomb into the middle of a potential chaos

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Where were all these blue tickers yesterday when she was posting her fucking PayPal begging for donations for her shite website?

The saving grace is the amount of people she will be exposed lying to tomorrow, in that shaky, nasally voice because she knows she’s lying and she’s terrible at lying.

• Heart

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
From Jack's tweets this morning "But I guess when the vast majority of our media were privately educated and came from the same handful of elite universities, nobody thinks to actually check in with anyone out here in the world to see how we’re doing. (Fucking terribly, thanks for asking.)"

Stig Abell went to a prep school, followed by a public school, followed by Emmanuelle College, Cambridge. They don't come much more elite than that. But she is willing to go on his show tomorrow and will be all over him like a cheap suit.
how “we’re” doing. “fucking terribly” Except you’re doing just fine with your begging, aren’t you Grifty McScamface?! Haaaaaaaate. Poverty appropriation r us.

• Heart
  • Angry