Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread @Silver Linings

I am a sad Frau today because it turns out the job I was offered wasn't the exciting step up it had been presented as 😕

I've just said no to it. Had already started to imagine my life with a bit more cash and responsibility but it wasn't meant to be!

Ah the freelancer life 😂

We might be on track for a belated moon chaos tonight? I hope so I need a laugh!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

MancBee

VIP Member
Lidl is closer to yours Jack! Or maybe you dad could give you a lift every couple of weeks or so? That's what families do, right?
There is no OBE's for helping your own children. There's only honours if you look after other peoples children for money and then broadcast in the press how hard done by you are.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Heart
  • Haha

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Rattle Rattle
That had made me so bloody angry. There's just been a lady on TV who is deep in poverty, she doesn't have carpets or curtains, can't afford to heat her house, and is struggling feeding her family, including her niece who had moved in with her due to family problems. At the same time that was on I read jack's rattle rattle. If I knew where that lady lived I would drive down now, take her for curtains and a load of shopping and put a hundred quid on her meter. (I have been in this position myself).

As for Jack I despise her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
There’s nothing like being off the thread for a day or two, coming back to find Jack being the same as she ever was and being all like…

• Haha
  • Heart

Whaa?

VIP Member
As a clever frau pointed out earlier, the M&S meal used to come with a bottle - so if you have to buy it in addition overall that’s over a 50% increase. Jack is doing stupid maths.
Plus Charlie Bighams lasagne is now £8.25, if that is the high end ready meal range she is basing this on. Not that it disproves her argument. I would just like to point out that she is being wrong on the internet.
Also, when she judged a ready meal competition, she chose as the winner an item that cost £12.50 . (IIRC, etc.)She is now being scathing about the type of people who buy high end ready meals because it suits.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
+ bearing in mind it’s always been her PayPal link in bio, not the website, it’s safe to say which one is the more profitable venture for her.

She won’t ever sort the website as running this story out for the next year will make her thousands and thousands of pounds.

• Angry
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If I had a migraine and on top of it got 'a flailing arm and leg' which also is apparently a new symptom - I would not be so sanguine about it despite having had doctors check me out before. And this from the person who considered going to A and E for a fucking splinter 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Omg buses exist ya prune! She makes it seem like she can’t afford the bus to Aldi, but obviously this is not the case, when she travels by train so frequently. And I’ve said this before, but so many of her “ailments“ would make her eligible for a free bus pass.
This is just my mithering option but I honestly think she thinks she’s above travelling by bus or shopping in Lidl or Aldi. She has ridiculously expensive (but basic) taste.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I’m lucky enough never to have had a migraine but a friend of mine suffers with them quite badly. When she’s in the midst of one, she has to spend hours in a darkened room looking at absolutely nothing.

How can Jack have had one to such a degree she was convulsing but, hours later, is staring at her phone? She’s a walking insult.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I can walk just round the corner to both a Lidl and an Aldi, plus a Heron foods, a Poundland and a Home Bargains. It’s because I live in a cheap and deprived area not a huge house in a lovely area.

I do know that there are real food deserts and this is a true discussion point that needs addressing but she shouldn’t be insinuating that she is anywhere near one.

• Heart

ecdb

'it's simple but particular'
its broccoli pasta in the morning, you fucking thief.

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
That is so sad.

That cutlery is a piece of history, it should be with someone who loves it and not chucked into a box to be put into the garage of a grifter.

I really hope this squiggles family say no to that request.
One nice thing about the escapee cutlery - they brought it in case they needed to sell it to survive. I guess things never got that bad if it’s still in the family.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
As a clever frau pointed out earlier, the M&S meal used to come with a bottle - so if you have to buy it in addition overall that’s over a 50% increase. Jack is doing stupid maths.

• Heart
  • Haha

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
And there it is, 'Convulsions' like the Scotsman piece said, now nothing can be said about her without looking like a bully.
What a cunt.

• Heart
  • Sick