Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
iPhone 13 pro ETA or iPhone 12 I think, at the oldest.
It looks a lot like the 13 pro max, I’m her height and my husband has it and it’s probably two of my palm widths?

Shocking she doesn’t have it in a case tho #mitherer

Reactions: 32
With reference to the spoon count, should I include my sporks? They are a spoon of sorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
0063FE36-7B18-41D9-9054-7226FCB1A5B8.jpeg
Thread title suggestion……. Courtesy of our favourite Go Henry Squiggle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
12 soup/desert spoons
18 teaspoons
6 long handled latte spoons (fancy)
4 grapefruit spoons (even fancier)
2 jam pot spoons (how fancy am I?)

6 sporks (not sure if that is fancy or sad)

That's a lot of spoons. But they are all clean and stored properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have I think
2 latte spoons
2 table spoons
And 1 tea spoon
I apologise for my lack of spoons.
Excuse number one: I live alone.
Excuse number two: I think I may of accidentally binned the rest of my spoons from the cutlery set which I think may of been from Wilko, I didn’t tweet them about my purchase though so can’t be 100%.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can think of some other uses for a tiny set of scales.❄
J1g springs to mind for me when I see those kind of scales.

ETA. I’m warm and cosy in bed, laying on an electric blanket and cannot currently be arsed to go downstairs and count bloody spoons right now! I shall live vicariously, by enjoying the spoon counting of the rest of you lovely mithering ninnies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have I think
2 latte spoons
2 table spoons
And 1 tea spoon
I apologise for my lack of spoons.
Excuse number one: I live alone.
Excuse number two: I think I may of accidentally binned the rest of my spoons from the cutlery set which I think may of been from Wilko, I didn’t tweet them about my purchase though so can’t be 100%.
I have 8 tables spoons, teaspoons and 4 loose tea spoons.
More than enough for my house.

i dip in and out of jack and have just seen the spoons (and roughly how much they cost). for someone whose entire brand is all about saving money and being on a budget, the fact she’s spent around £100 on just spoons is ridiculous!!!

(i’m not saying that she can’t buy treat items and can’t treat herself to some fun items but why bleeping spoon 😂)
Because she is one.
They look like they have been left in some store room unsold, unwanted for years, bet the eBay seller is laughing there heads off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
We have 5 tea spoons, 4 soup spoons and 4 big spoons plus 6 plastic baby spoons. There's 2 of us (me plus child)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That reminds me of Hairy Growler who makes gorgeous jewellery from old coins like shillings and farthings. I think he has done some spoons too. For years I thought his name was Harry Growler, then I thought that he called himself Hairy because he is a beardy bloke. Only lately have I realised what it really means 🤣
Whispers Lorraine Kelly

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m willing to bet I’ve got loads of miscellaneous excess cutlery not just spoons Periodically one of my cats rifles through the drawers in the kitchen and removes items to the back of the unit . It’s all integrated so we struggle to get far enough in to retrieve stuff . Even when we take all the drawers out to reach in and flail about and see what we can grab back we don’t have much luck . End up buying more and she ends up stealing whatever she wants like some kind of dragon cat hoarding pizza cutters etc like a dragon hoards gold . I have no clue why she does this 😂
Scraggy thieving cat is like this! He biffs them under the dresser it's not a sideboard alright, it weighs more than 93kg so we have to use the broom handle to swipe them out while he swats with claws.

Also, I've been to tally spoons. Love when the cable collectively counts.

10 dessert spoons and a grand total of 4 teaspoons in the kitchen at the moment. God knows where the others are.
Salad spoon and its companion
6 wooden spoons
3 slotted spoons
2 ladles
4 tiny ones for jams and mustards (fancy)
My parents' wedding silver - 2 serving spoons, 8 soup spoons, 8 dessert spoons, 8 tablespoons

56 spoons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.