Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please squig no snails.png

This is her most recent liked tweet. Squig if you've manifested Snail Jack I'm going to triangulate you and steal all your baubles.

OT: spoons. Lads I'm looking at your spoon counts and am starting to feel very inadequate. It's also reminded me of a spoon anecdote. My sister and I always had blazing rows when we would visit our grandparents and had a free choice of spoon with which to eat our strawberry jelly made in a rabbit-shaped mould. There was a tiny, very impractical and yet for some reason very desirable spoon and we fought over who would get to use it. Even now part of me wants to know if my grandma still has it so I can take it and my sister has to eat her jelly with a tablespoon for evermore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
If she starts eating snails I think we can safely say she has moved below the 90% vegan stage and well into the 60s.

Poor molluscos. 🐌

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Bravo Go Henry Squig 🙌🏻

I simply still cannot understand why she lieeeees

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I have 4 cereal eating sized spoons , 3 metal teaspoons , 6 chunky plastic toddler weaning spoons 3 wooden spoons and 1 big plastic serving spoon.

my best spoon however lives at my Dads house because it is too precious for me to risk looking after it myself untill I’m a “ proper “ grown up. It’s a teaspoon with snoopy on the top of the handle ,and it makes everything taste like home .

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When will the Patreon subscribers wake up? Paying to keep her and SB's (he doesn't live there) larder stocked when in reality she's spunking it all on antique cutlery she doesn't need. Bizarre. Utterly bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I forgot to count my wooden spoons and serving spoon, so 2 wooden spoons and one serving spoon.
Same babe, 3 wooden spoons small medium & large, 1 bamboo spoon, 1 serving spoon, 1 slotted serving spoon and a ladle (& my name is aitken drum, I play upon a ladle, a ladle a ladle etc 🎼🎵🎶)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't be bothered counting my spoons, but I will tell you that in the first lockdown, I got so fed up of washing teaspoons all the time that I bought some more. From John Lewis. Am I Jack? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So the spoons cost £105 total, but how much sodding Brasso is she going to need to clean the whole filthy hoard?
You know she's just going to put them in a heap on the dining room floor and lie on them like Smaug
Jack as Smaug.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Perhaps the spoons are a metaphor for her disabilities, but once again she misunderstood the assignment and has too many spoons.

Speaking of assignments, it seems pretty clear that none are being completed. ("Didn't complete it, mate")

Searched for spoons ["spoons (from:bootstrapcook)"]. Found this screenie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Actual LOL at Smaug Jack, @JuliaGulia ! The Kumquat just *makes* it.

I meant it share this earlier, but omg look, today is “organise your home day”! Great job Jack 🙄👍

(sorry, I love these Days for things, but I know a lot of people find them ridiculous, I do too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have 4 cereal eating sized spoons , 3 metal teaspoons , 6 chunky plastic toddler weaning spoons 3 wooden spoons and 1 big plastic serving spoon.

my best spoon however lives at my Dads house because it is too precious for me to risk looking after it myself untill I’m a “ proper “ grown up. It’s a teaspoon with snoopy on the top of the handle ,and it makes everything taste like home .
I have a Snoopy baby fork! I think we had a Woodstock spoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fully jealous of snoopy cutlery (should I look on eBay). We had muppets glasses when I was a kid but they all got broken, including Animal 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.