Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄 🔺I know someone who recently retired from working there, (not a politician or any of their staff), and there are numerous subsidised bars and restaurants rammed with working MPs and a lot of their cronies getting pissed on taxpayers money. It’s nothing new and it’s certainly extremely aggravating. Jack, tell us something interesting or pop on your shoes, grab your notebook and go and do some investigative journalism, instead of buying manky saucepans and making doll house furniture, ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Even when I agree with her I bloody dislike her.

Woah - is this a Tattle thing? When I first posted this I put 'bleeping' instead of bloody, and it changed hate to ate, every time. I deleted and
retyped and it still did it. Not noticed it before.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
it's insightful, scathing political commentary like that that'll finally push boris over the edge no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 48
IT'S NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK!!!!

Jack is a PROFESSIONAL cook. She NEEDS a perfect Wren kitchen, for work, ya know. How can she work? She doesn't. The kitchen table isn't even suitable for sitting at to do her taxes.

This explains so much, no wonder the poor smol pixie has struggled. It's her unsuitable kitchen in her crappy bungalow.

The struggle is real.
However did Rachel Khoo ever manage in her little Paris kitchen?

Jack can get in the bin. She just keeps shuffling crap around without dealing with the cause of the problem: she has too much stuff. She needs to properly declutter and stop faffing about barely keeping her head above water. Oh and stop procrastinating with decorating, attempting to make things look nice and maybe sort your company finances/tax bill out?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She really needs to change her ‘I’m so proud I’m in the doorway of Tory No.10’ Twitter header pic if she’s going to do Political Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh. I see tax campaigner Jack is back trying to tempt me to cross over. Keep at it and hopefully someone important sees your tweets and shares the tricky little matter of on a bootstrap LTD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So my take away from today so far is (sadly not a vegan chippy) that Jack let her inner Tory rise to the surface, she let her spat with David Amess anger her again, she let her not so inner hoarder out, she is angry with the landlord, she has time and money to burn and she is jealous of the free grub and booze MPs get. I wonder how much of this is linked to Allegra being on TV? Allegra was her ticket to the champagne lifestyle until her true colours showed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Ooh and the Russell Hobbs kindly donated new kettle.
We finally replaced our broken kettle last week. Mr. Portia was running me through the options and suggested a Russell Hobbs one which I immediately vetoed. He was a bit puzzled but I couldn't be arsed to explain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've been on an eleven-page catch-up so this is old now, but it made me laugh so I'm posting it anyway.

Screenshot_20220112-144155_Instagram.jpg

9E88D2E7-81BC-472E-8ED9-C0186D069E89_1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 197
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.