Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking but my draining board is on the left and this has never occurred to me that this is incorrect, furthermore I think it makes sense that way. I’m not even left handed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Serious question(s): doesn't she have any actual work to do? and then secondly, if the answer to the first part is no, then how does she afford to pay rent?!
First, unlikely.
Second, patreon subscriptions. Can't remember the figures but even on the lowest level Jack takes in a sizeable amount each month for doing absolutely nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
On an aside, are recipe manglers really authors? Kind of annoying. Not sure I’d even call a chef an author per se…surely they are more picture books 😂🤣
I picked up Nigella’s latest the other day and it’s awfully wordy. Love her - but still. Never use three words when thirty will do.

Reactions: 24
Grunking but my draining board is on the left and this has never occurred to me that this is incorrect, furthermore I think it makes sense that way. I’m not even left handed.
Right seems to make sense to me. However due to the layout of my kitchen I think sticking it to the left makes a bit more sense as it frees up the only longish stretch of worktop

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
duck me sideways, Jack says we mither?
In the interest of draining board debate, mine is on the left too and I don't care (I own it btw, Jack).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just can't get past having an ongoing passive aggressive argument with a landlord through the medium of Twitter. So bloody rude.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Doesn’t everyone create their house on Sims 👀 Shuffle furniture around that way?
my friend and i had a joint sims house when we were teenagers! once we fell out for a not insignificant amount of time because i insisted on putting a neon flamingo in the living room which she, as a boho chic fan, was massively against

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Allegra making 30p pasties that actually look really tasty. Take note Jack, nothing fancy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
in my old (HA) flat, when they redid our kitchens, they put in left side draining boards and i wasn't too happy about it. it just feels more natural to go dirty dishes left, sink middle, draining board right

current flat, we don't even have a kitchen!!!* 🥺🥺🥺 give me money to make cardboard models!

*(because we're open-plan)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't recall ever living somewhere or even visiting somewhere with a draining board on the right!

There are lots of online resources for room layouts, Jack, just input the type of furniture and size and it'll make that item for you to move around, plus they store a lot of common products like IKEA in their databases. No cardboard needed, you're welcome.

Also, I used to think I was a bit of a hoarder but the Jack threads cheer me right up in realising I'm bottom tier when it comes to real hardcore accumulation of excess stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.