Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love it if Jack went on Come Dine with Me. Its the treat we all need. Dave Lamb has such a naturally sarcastic voice, I can just hear it now. "Those lemons are looking a bit passive aggressive there Jack. Call that a roast, the roasts you get on Tattle are better than this. That Béchamel is very runny, are you sure you didn't visit the stables on your way?"

OT but he narrated a programme for toddlers and there was complaints that he sounded sarcastic and flippant. I've seen it and it sounds like he is making an effort not to sound that way but just can't help it 🤣

Jack would totally be Peter when (not if) she loses. Imagine if they put her up against Matt or JO.
View attachment 983846
Channel 4 have JUST announced Come Dine With Me: The Professionals. DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She's right, this isn't new. Everyone knows they have subsidised bars and restaurants in there. It is old news so wtf is she going on about it?
Activist Jack has been deployed. Don't worry, she'll soon be bored and move on to another one, maybe Polski schlep Jack or whatever happened to starboard/lion bars Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Flashback time. What was Jack doing one year ago?

10th January 2021.
View attachment 984365

🙄
Her kitchen is like that trans nonbinary photo shoot she did with the manly suit and the lady's dress - the eleventy three matching masculine aesthetic aprons contrasted with the flowery dustpan & brush (lovingly hung where filth can drop onto the work top) and multiple vases of roses around the nonexistent toaster to make a true mamapapa kitchen. Her design work is flawless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Welcome to my world....I'm cringing so fecking hard right now. You've just said 7 years ago you had to ask your 'journalist friend' what was happening as you hadn't a clue. 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When I first started following her, all she did then was redecorate/reorganise her kitchen to a better working space.
It’s just the GCSE revision timetable of yesteryear. Just get on with your bloody work.

And stop buying more stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.