Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Don’t Jackie have a Caroline to do that stuff?
It’s all gone quiet about her as well as Dash, granola, police report & new kitten
Grunking but I’m sure there was something recently about Caroline’s hands having moved on to greener pastures. I wonder if the furlough continued to be claimed regardless? Only speculation m’lud.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Shawads

VIP Member
Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
Had a feeling that she wasn't right.
I weigh more than kilograms ninety three
I'm so scared that she'll triangulate me
Dishwasher to the left,
Draining to the right
Here I am washing in the middle with you
Weird ear worm to go to sleep with.

Annoyingly I'm wide awake and thought it prudent to mention, I am also left handed. I shared upthread deets ref my kitchen sink / drainer set up. I can't work out if life would be easier if my drainer was on the side of my most dominant Russell brand 🙏?

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
marmite is devil jam
The octopus mug, the fire hazard lights, the filthy kickstands, posh coffee maker when she doesn’t drink coffee….it’s like Jack’s greatest hits. Also - View attachment 986500
(I’ve had the song in my head since I made the thread)
Is this her before kitchen clean or after? I'm confused. Also wallpaper in a RENTED home? Surely landlords don't mind fresh Maggy but wall paper. 😳

It's nice that she can use wallpaper paste in the shitty bungalow.

2017, elsewhere:
View attachment 986551

ETA: Just read @Veronicaaa's Pritt Stick post which makes this even funnier.
Omg! Sellotaping wallpaper. Thus is the hill I will die on. She is destroying that house.

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Handy in prison - Queen Bee in Cell Block H was top dog with the steamer.
It always makes me think about that episode of The Hills when LC used her hair straighteners to steam her fancy dress for the Crillon Ball and ended up burning it, unsurprisingly.

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
OT but just seen her new pfp......is she trying to look like Jlo? Has she darkened her skin ( that's problematic), how the hell does she manage to look different in every pic WTF???
Sunbeams, curtains, lights being back on and off...

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Probably easier if you are signing on the sick and getting housing benefit.
That would probably take a couple of months to get sorted and paid to the Landlady.
All speculation of course.
How much of it would she get though? Even if SB were there, she wouldn't get the full whack living in a 3 bed, would she?

I know when we had to sign on for all that stuff when my husband got sick, we didn't get the full amount because of that.

Pavlova

VIP Member
Not the rug, surely? 🙈
Eww with all the bits caught in it. A totally ideal thing to have in the kitchen to trip up those ouchy feet when you're ferrying hot pans about... she's a professional doncha know...(massive eye roll).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24