Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
My draining board is on the right, and I'm also left handed, fancy!

We had ours that way to make the most of the space available. It's a very fancy sink (franke) with matching franke tap. Both sourced of eBay at a great cost saving.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EllaEm87

VIP Member
My sink and the sinks of those close to me are all right draining. A left draining one wouldn’t send me into a spin though. My big brain would adapt.

Politics Jack gives me big student society politics vibes.
Actually just remembered my granny’s is left draining. Sorry for the lie! Can confirm it makes zero difference.

Jack has a gorgeous kitchen, she’s mithering about nothing. Count your blessings Jackie.

• Heart

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
My draining board (well my landlords draining board as I RENT) is on the left and in the 7 years I’ve been here I’ve never considered that being wrong? I didn’t know that was a thing people even thought about!
I have 2 draining boards one left and one right (posh) mind you the kitchen is falling down around them.

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't own a house (I RENT) so please tell me if I'm wrong - do you need to wait a certain amount of time between buying a house and then selling it? For some reason I think you need to wait around 5 years but I'm not sure where I got that info from (maybe just from my maverick brain)
I've always wondered if she secretly bought a nice house but cosplays not having money. I know we've had a friend of a friend of the landlord on here before but I still wonder
Very rare, perhaps in the case of a property purchased from a Trust that has covenants/stipulations, etc. Otherwise, you're free to sell at will.

Matt’s key error here is that he has sought out people who are knowledgable and engaging to appear on the programme. He should have just got the Veganiest Vegan who has ever Veganed*

*may include cheap bacon offcuts
And no slop in sight.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
She really does make life hard for her, what doesn't she just set up direct debits to pay her bills, it might mean less tat during the quiet months but she's got enough of that

Lanie

VIP Member
Actually I now believe she is a student because her current living situation states this fact, the random crap all over the house, sleeping in a room full of text books and well the kitchen talks for itself. When I was at uni I was in many a house like this.

• Haha

Gildinwen-TKB

OT but just seen her new pfp......is she trying to look like Jlo? Has she darkened her skin ( that's problematic), how the hell does she manage to look different in every pic WTF???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22