Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Idk if any of your know Muthahood on Instagram but she sellotaped wallpaper on her walls using double sided tape. It actually looked pretty good and she did a tutorial of how to do it

That said, I wouldn't wallpaper a kitchen because of the grease

Reactions: 26

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Grunking so I don't know if this has been said or where this is going to land, but the "this kitchen was designed by someone who doesn't cook and pathologically hates everyone who does" tweet was in response to a squiggle sending her a floorplan of their kitchen, not about Jack's kitchen
Good catch!

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
My dream is to have a library.. one day.... But I am thinking more like belles in beauty and the beast not Oxfam. ( Sorry to Oxfam as I love their book stores, I just don't want the look in my house)

Lanie I hate to gross you out any further but when you zoom in on the floor you can see ... well I'm not sure exactly what it is but it looks like rat poo.

View attachment 987299
Its ok I deserve it, I keep picking on you guys with my food pics. 😬

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Don't her squiggle followers ever wonder when she fits work in?

She spent a day sorting out clothes, a day dyeing clothes, a day steaming/photographing/wrapping clothes for sale, a day dressing up and having hair done and playing with makeup, a day sorting her kitchen. Unless, like her, they consider this her paid employment.

She hasn't finished her book, she hasn't appeared on TV, she hasn't sorted out her website, she hasn't created any new recipes (thankfully). What of any consequence has she done?

So what do these squiggles think is her actual job?
And what about her degree ?? It’s all very stressful

• Haha

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
I am sorry and perhaps right now I am being mean but I looked at her kitchen side again and I think I need to wash my face. My pores feel glogged and it smells like fry ups
I feel the same. I am imagining the texture if you ran your fingers over the counters 😬

• Sick
  • Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
On house selling - another consideration if you happen to buy and sell houses without owning them for very long is that HMRC will suspect you are actually trading as a property developer and instead of being tax free as your main residence any gains will be taxable as trading profits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
My brain isn't firing on all cylinders at the moment and I'm probably just having a blank moment but in all the years Jack has been active as an 'Activist and Campaigner' what ACTUAL, provable, change for the better has she brought about?

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
The kitchen is worrying me. It looks greasy. Is it or is it just me. My kitchen gets cleaned daily. I must admit the tops of my cupboards need doing but they don't feel as bad as the shot of that kitchen.