Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man arrested roams free after 15 hours in Police custody, updating his blog with sneering comments and vile allegations about me, despite having his computer and modem confiscated by the Police.

Who the hell was still using a modem in 2015??!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I think this particular incident may have been the one involving a man who was also harrassing @Nonnymouse, among many others.

At the time it was clearly very traumatic for Jack, which is perhaps rather odd considering that she gets hundreds of death threats every single day. 🙃

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She was at a dinner party with new (celebrity) friends, relaxing with her friends, and their careers depended on it and simultaneously JM was so focussed on her career that she was in twitter

#mental gymnastics
What?! Sorry what?!

She's was hardly lady gaga or Britney. Also seriously hate the way everyone everywhere is her friend. If she was at an intimate dinner or party then yes she is most likely with friends. This sounds like a organised PA party so most likely not her friends but aquaintances. I find it weird she calls them all friends. They probably only just about know your first name after being told it and will have forgotten it, by brunch the next day. Think of Miranda in the devil wears Prada with her list f people to meet and greet. Same!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
so end of December '16 she was so ill she required a friend to physically lift her from sitting on the floor, had railings installed in her house, a day bed in her lounge for days when she couldn't make it up a flight of stairs, and was awake at 2 in the AM screaming in pain with a foot swollen and discoloured.
one week later, she was rarely leaving the house without (what looks to be) a walking stick, and a further two weeks later she had signed up for the Brighton Marathon.
That's quite something.

@PunkyMonkey got there just before me!!
I need to apologise, I’ve obviously underestimated the nutritional benefits of primula cheese spread for these conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is bananas (or should I say it's avocados?). Jack's recipe for 'Thai inspired meatballs' in which the ingredients for the meatballs are onions, garlic (she says in the intro you can leave both of these out), turkey mince and a barely-there pinch of chilli. She mixes these up, forms them into balls, and PUTS THEM IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 4 MINUTES. That's it, that's the recipe.

It’s probably been covered 100 times already in these threads, but her pricing isn’t accurate at all. We can’t just buy a pinch of salt or one garlic clove, so technically her meals aren’t as cheap as she says.

She should instead do a cheap weekly shop and show how all the ingredients can be used up throughout the week on different meals….

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What?! Sorry what?!

She's was hardly lady gaga or Britney. Also seriously hate the way everyone everywhere is her friend. If she was at an intimate dinner or party then yes she is most likely with friends. This sounds like a organised PA party so most likely not her friends but aquaintances. I find it weird she calls them all friends. They probably only just about know your first name after being told it and will have forgotten it, by brunch the next day. Think of Miranda in the devil wears Prada with her list f people to meet and greet. Same!
She is that person who thinks everyone she talks to is her BFF.

She probably weirded them out hiding behind people and hogging the toilet. I'm off putting and awkward in real life, and I've never resorted to doing those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is that person who thinks everyone she talks to is her BFF.

She probably weirded them out hiding behind people and hogging the toilet. I'm off putting and awkward in real life, and I've never resorted to doing those things.
I am friendly but can be standoffish if I get a bad vibe from the person. She would definately get rude, standoffish me, because her vibe is so off putting. She thinks she quirky but she's really not, I have an electic bunch of friends ranging from average to quite out there. But to be honest hearing her stories and watching how she acts I would immediately assess her a dick and would avoid at costs. Also once my mind is made up on Somone it stays, something my husband finds frustrating lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I need to apologise, I’ve obviously underestimated the nutritional benefits of primula cheese spread for these conditions.
Mildly OT, but I used to know someone who refused to eat Primula because it was derived from whale fat, can any learned frau tell me if that is as ridic as it sounds, or where that idea might have come from? Just thought it was the kind of thing that someone who is 90% vegan might be concerned about.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She was at a dinner party with new (celebrity) friends, relaxing with her friends, and their careers depended on it and simultaneously JM was so focussed on her career that she was in twitter

#mental gymnastics
I'm going to guess that this was a Drinks and Nibbles thing with her agent and the other people she represents.

Reactions: 24
Primula cheese is not for me. 🤢

I'm sorry to those who like it, but it's not for me.

Reactions: 14
It’s probably been covered 100 times already in these threads, but her pricing isn’t accurate at all. We can’t just buy a pinch of salt or one garlic clove, so technically her meals aren’t as cheap as she says.

She should instead do a cheap weekly shop and show how all the ingredients can be used up throughout the week on different meals….
The minute portion sizes really affect the price too. It's all very well to say you can make a meal for 4 for £2 or whatever, but when the reality is that that meal for 4 barely feeds 2 people, you have to at least double the prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is bananas (or should I say it's avocados?). Jack's recipe for 'Thai inspired meatballs' in which the ingredients for the meatballs are onions, garlic (she says in the intro you can leave both of these out), turkey mince and a barely-there pinch of chilli. She mixes these up, forms them into balls, and PUTS THEM IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 4 MINUTES. That's it, that's the recipe.

Salmonella here we come! 🤮🚽🧻

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads, lads I've just found a real gem. God, I don't know where to begin. Owl champagne all the way.

That was a real troll and he was arrested. I'm sure he targeted one of our members here too.
But if Jack stayed in bed all day, what happened to SB? More proof as if we didn't need it.

Eta snap @colouredlines

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The whole 'famous friends' thing came during the time she was with Allegra so she could very well have been talking about A's friends rather than her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wondering if there's been an overnight/morning chaos as a lot of pages since I last looked.

I ended up like a lamb to the slaughter going to the hinch threads.
By golly there's a lot, but once I worked through the wiki and links it couldn't hold my attention and imagination in the same way that jack and the cabal can, too grey and one dimensional.

I took my kids out for tea last night, I revelled in talking very loudly about the J twenty drinks much to my kids' mortification, sadly it was table service via app so didn't get the opportunity to make a holy show of it at the bar.

There was a three. Ive forgotten it tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
[QUOTE="FlirtyThirty, post: 7892

What does apropos actually mean? Also I didn’t know they grew on trees 😂 #tattleeducation
[/QUOTE]

Apropos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.