Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't thought of a broken nose but don't they tend to have a kink where the break occurred, so it's usually quite obvious. Filler spreading sounds very likely, silly me for not thinking of that. Jack's nose is going to walk of her face and find me isn't it?
View attachment 976483
Who nose what she’s had done; all I’ll say is, her 👃🏼 looks very different here to other photos I’ve seen.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I took a big break from these threads last year, she just got under my skin too much and it wasn't healthy.
I returned after a couple of months and saw this picture and immediately thought something awful had happened to her to make her nose look like this.
Turns out it was just her without any filters to her nose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_2022-01-09-11-49-04-61.jpg
my ads have some suggestions for the romantic dinner. TBF I think it's a safe bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Our local MaccyD's in the city centre has episodes like this every day or night. The occasional dead body has been found in the toilets over the years. We have a KFC which usually manages to host customer fights a few times a week. Never a dull moment.
I live in the city🔺🔺
The McDonald's I go to is full of druggies. It's not fun. I hate taking my kids but they love it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That person is going to turn up at the house for the meal like:
I know we love facts around here so fellow Spider-pedants will know that Tobey's vision is better without his specs in this scene. But the point absolutely stands. Red flags out like bunting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In my local Botox shop, they do something with Botox to mask visible gums that has the secondary effect of plumper lips. I’d hazard a guess that’s what she has had.
I just think of grandpa's lips in the Simpsons 🦉🍾🤘🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we reckon her next victim beau earns big £££ so they can bail her out with HMRC. I'm pretty sure a bowl of Jif lemon spaghetti is a fair swap for a couple of thousand quid.
Obvs it depends how much went in but these bills are more likely to be in the tens of thousands rather than a couple of k 😬
I have no idea what is going on.

what is CH?

what is HMRC?

what is NI?

how are they different?

It all just came out before I got paid. Sorry for being ignorant. I can do science stuff though. Not that being able to represent addition reactions using curly arrows helps anyone to be honest.
This is in v simple terms and not speaking on all the various taxes but as a ltd company director you need an accountant to do prep work sifting through your bank statements and invoices and receipts etc in order to calculate how much tax you pay.

The fact she hasn’t filed accounts for 2 years (incurring £3k in fines per year) suggests she doesn’t do this, so will have no idea of her liabilities and therefore not be paying them. The latter was speculation until this suspended notice which p much confirms HMRC aren’t allowing her company to be wound down & this all disappear in Jack’s favour as they know they’re owed money from her. We’ve also seen on a bootstrap ltd on the official gov furlough claimants listing, and directors are allowed to take it so she may have been taking furlough for herself alongside her booming 2020 year.

I know it’s v boring and sorry but this has the potential to actually bring the problematic tit she’s been up to for years to wider public knowledge and that’s amazing??

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Obvs it depends how much went in but these bills are more likely to be in the tens of thousands rather than a couple of k 😬

This is in v simple terms and not speaking on all the various taxes but as a ltd company director you need an accountant to do prep work sifting through your bank statements and invoices and receipts etc in order to calculate how much tax you pay.

The fact she hasn’t filed accounts for 2 years (incurring £3k in fines per year) suggests she doesn’t do this, so will have no idea of her liabilities and therefore not be paying them. The latter was speculation until this suspended notice which p much confirms HMRC aren’t allowing her company to be wound down & this all disappear in Jack’s favour as they know they’re owed money from her. We’ve also seen on a bootstrap ltd on the official gov furlough claimants listing, and directors are allowed to take it so she may have been taking furlough for herself alongside her booming 2020 year.

I know it’s v boring and sorry but this has the potential to actually bring the problematic tit she’s been up to for years to wider public knowledge and that’s amazing??
It's Al Capone all over again!

I think it would be poetic justice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her accounts are two years late. That in itself has nothing to do with her company tax or personal tax, but if her accounts are late it’s unlikely her company tax returns have been filed. Her personal tax return might not be complete if the accounts are not finished, but we don’t know about that. If anything, someone with accounts that late is not up to date and will be accumulating fines.
The suspension of strike off indicates HMRC are waiting for some corporation tax.
Getting all excited about an HMRC chaos is premature- the wheels grind exceedingly slow and fine. Once caught it’s hard to get out but they do take a long time to get to that point. Like years - especially now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She can’t have been daft enough to furlough herself - she was quite obviously working (DKL for two weeks, Hellman’s and Mel Donte the infamous ITV lingreenie slot, passive income from patreons and book sales). You could do ‘other work’ when furloughed from your day job I believe - maybe she took furlough from on a bootstrap ltd. and worked as a sole trader during lockdown? Could you do that legally? Am not a very tax-knowledgeable frau I’m afraid.

Reactions: 25

Excuse my ignorance but what would HMRC do if there is no money in the bank to pay her dues? Would they end up bankrupting her?

Reactions: 19
Excuse my ignorance but what would HMRC do if there is no money in the bank to pay her dues? Would they end up bankrupting her?
If you have a limited company that goes bankrupt they can’t take your house. She doesn’t own her own house (don’t we know it!). I think they can only take company assets - then you are not allowed to be a company director for a certain number of years (seven?).

Reactions: 26
As a director you are also liable for the debts of your company - so they will try and get their money somehow. There may be a payment plan, an IVA or bankruptcy. Hasn’t Kerry Katona been bankrupt several times because of taxes? Company directors can also be charged criminally. But that is for big fish - this is not a big fish issue. It will become an assessment of what they think the tax is and an expensive exercise in either paying it or proving that it isn’t due.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.