Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my ignorance but what would HMRC do if there is no money in the bank to pay her dues? Would they end up bankrupting her?
Yes I think so, isn’t part of the current bankruptcy proceedings against Katie Price a large sum she owes to HMRC? I guess she could declare herself bankrupt…

Reactions: 21
Her accounts are two years late. That in itself has nothing to do with her company tax or personal tax, but if her accounts are late it’s unlikely her company tax returns have been filed. Her personal tax return might not be complete if the accounts are not finished, but we don’t know about that. If anything, someone with accounts that late is not up to date and will be accumulating fines.
The suspension of strike off indicates HMRC are waiting for some corporation tax.
Getting all excited about an HMRC chaos is premature- the wheels grind exceedingly slow and fine. Once caught it’s hard to get out but they do take a long time to get to that point. Like years - especially now.
That's ok. We'll probably still be here, on thread #1500 or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I mean she recently openly tweeted about having £30k in the bank as a partial deposit on the house that taste forgot (who was she tweeting? bleeping Irvine Welsh or someone? Ridiculous) so she’s been public in announcing that she has the dollar to cover any outstanding tax bill.

She’s so dense, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
1641734971753.jpeg

tax man with his print outs from 237 threads of receipts from tattle of how much she earns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
If you have a limited company that goes bankrupt they can’t take your house. She doesn’t own her own house (don’t we know it!). I think they can only take company assets - then you are not allowed to be a company director for a certain number of years (seven?).
I am probably wrong, and there are more learned fraus than me...but if you use stuff, like magimixes, bowls, cooking stuff, sideboards and cupboards say, for use in your business (basically all her cooking equipment), then they can be claimed as a business asset and sold to pay off the debt?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
If you have a limited company that goes bankrupt they can’t take your house. She doesn’t own her own house (don’t we know it!). I think they can only take company assets - then you are not allowed to be a company director for a certain number of years (seven?).
Thank you.

Too short.

I am probably wrong, and there are more learned fraus than me...but if you use stuff, like magimixes, bowls, cooking stuff, sideboards and cupboards say, for use in your business (basically all her cooking equipment), then they can be claimed as a business asset and sold to pay off the debt?
Thank you.

That would cheese her off.

Yes I think so, isn’t part of the current bankruptcy proceedings against Katie Price a large sum she owes to HMRC? I guess she could declare herself bankrupt…
Ah. Jackie is going to have to come up with some whoppers to try and weasel her way out of this.

Reactions: 20
If she bought them through the company, yes, they're assets of the business. That said, it's vanishingly unlikely the smaller items would be repossessed, simply not worth the administration costs of selling them (liquidators charge an absolute fortune). Any new-ish tech would probably go though.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surely the biggest outcome from being bankrupt would be another reason why she couldn’t buy a ‘forever home’.

Reactions: 23
As a director you are also liable for the debts of your company - so they will try and get their money somehow. There may be a payment plan, an IVA or bankruptcy. Hasn’t Kerry Katona been bankrupt several times because of taxes? Company directors can also be charged criminally. But that is for big fish - this is not a big fish issue. It will become an assessment of what they think the tax is and an expensive exercise in either paying it or proving that it isn’t due.
Thank you & @Falkor for the 🧠 intel!

I’ve been told by our accountant that HMRC start taking estimated payments out your company account if you duck them around, is this true? Guessing she’s going to continue messing about for as many years as the investigation takes, sad we won’t get our juicy year accounts any time soon 😭

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely the biggest outcome from being bankrupt would be another reason why she couldn’t buy a ‘forever home’.
And an opportunity to assume victimhood, along the lines of having to pay tax on time being so, so difficult for those with whatever condition it is she claims to have.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
In my local Botox shop, they do something with Botox to mask visible gums that has the secondary effect of plumper lips. I’d hazard a guess that’s what she has had.
Its called a lip flip, but in my humble opinion there is too much noticeable filler migration for the change to be solely explained by a lip flip on its own...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh thank goodness! It's a nightmare trying not to see anything before I can actually watch it. Although I suppose I c

Essex Girl did say that it would probably be a tax/money thing that would be her undoing.
Yes - she must have known about the non payment. Essex Girl era was short-lived but sooo enlightening 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I took a big break from these threads last year, she just got under my skin too much and it wasn't healthy.
I returned after a couple of months and saw this picture and immediately thought something awful had happened to her to make her nose look like this.
Turns out it was just her without any filters to her nose.
Yes my experience was similar! Glad it’s not just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree with the consensus, the nose concern is primarily that I’m suspicious of the “more jam, mama” pov-play grifter spending on fripperies whilst rattling a tip jar. Most of the pics I’d used were press ones where presumably there wasn’t any photoshopping, one selfie was facetuned but the point remains the nose is bigger at the bottom.
It’s possibly Botox and fillers, it’s possible it’s grown a bit (it’s true this seems to happen as our faces lose their youth) but it’s definitely significantly changed.

Reactions: 31
She can’t have been daft enough to furlough herself - she was quite obviously working (DKL for two weeks, Hellman’s and Mel Donte the infamous ITV lingreenie slot, passive income from patreons and book sales). You could do ‘other work’ when furloughed from your day job I believe - maybe she took furlough from on a bootstrap ltd. and worked as a sole trader during lockdown? Could you do that legally? Am not a very tax-knowledgeable frau I’m afraid.
Which makes crying to Rishi mate even more ridiculous!

I’m not here for bankrupt Jack, it will end up being her latest re-brand.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.