Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like that stuff on the top of the trees in xmas films made in California in July.
I don’t want to think about what the bed is like after sleeping in it with hair like that.

I really hope it is washed out every night.

(Thermal is still on btw)

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Whoever mentioned Liza Minnelli is spot on. Just wait for the gold jacket as sported by Liza on TOTP.

Someone at Kebab Towers has been influenced by the Opal Fruit chat

IMG_20211229_160634.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
no opal fruits are blue. and she's seriously wearing pleather on pleather on thermal in this unseasonable mildness?! the google weather frog tells me it's 12c in southend rn. ew!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t want to think about what the bed is like after sleeping in it with hair like that.

I really hope it is washed out every night.

(Thermal is still on btw)
This is why I think she's done them all on the same day. Same clothes, same lighting, same background, earring, hair is similar in all.

She had a make-up play day, took a million selfies and is now drip feeding the squiggs. She messed up and forgot it was Opal Fruits today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
no opal fruits are blue. and she's seriously wearing pleather on pleather on thermal in this unseasonable mildness?! the google weather frog tells me it's 12c in southend rn. ew!
I said she'd go dark and smokey this morning! She's just so maverick! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought Jack had a ‘masculine aesthetic’

Nothing screams cheap and tacky like a pleather blouse followed by a pleather jacket and a thermal Asda top. All of which you’ve had on for three days running 🤢

At this point she’s a parody of the 80’s. Her hair looks like it would feel to touch. It’s knocking me sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I'm really not good with tax knowledge etc.
Can you (or anyone else) let me know
1. What happens if she doesn't file her return.
2. If she does file, will it show exactly how much she's earned over the past two years?
1. She gets fined. She's already on a threat of having her company dissolved for not filing last year's accounts - if she doesn't get those filed it will be struck off some time around Valentine's day.

2. No. Jack's company is small enough that it's not required to file a profit and loss account, which would show the turnover and net profit before tax. She does have to file a balance sheet and you can get a very, very rough idea from that because there'll be a line on it for creditors: amounts due within 1 year and that amount will include her corporation tax (along with any outstanding VAT if it's registered, PAYE etc.)

Why has she taken her jacket off between opening her eyes and closing them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
At first I thought those pics had been ... titivated by one of the cabal.

But... that's how jack wanted them to look!? Facking hell!

Miss Havisham meets Edward scissorhands

• Haha
Reactions: 51
A couple of things....what about the stalker? It's really easy to find when/where AA meetings are.

This evenings meeting in Southend started at 7pm. Do you think she tweeted this from the meeting?

Also I can only assume male housemate is looking after SB? Do we think he is staying so she can attend meetings?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
A couple of things....what about the stalker? It's really easy to find when/where AA meetings are.

This evenings meeting in Southend started at 7pm. Do you think she tweeted this from the meeting?

Also I can only assume male housemate is looking after SB? Do we think he is staying so she can attend meetings?
Sb is not in der bungalow

I honestly think she's doing a terrible job deliberately. You seriously wouldn't be proud of that?!
Let’s see how cross and defensive she gets? That’s how the real Jack comes out about stuff she’s made an effort with.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.