Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's humble brags about her career always give me a chuckle. It's going so well you guys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Jack's humble brags about her career always give me a chuckle. It's going so well you guys!

You clearly have no idea about how BUSY she is behind the scenes, grubby fingers in alllll the pies and still time for sweetie inspired eyelids.

She's an inspiration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I read this recap like the Geordie Big Brother narrator :ROFLMAO:
Day who bleeping knows in the Big Grifter house
Jack is being exhausting on Twitter and the squigs are being idiotic meanwhile the evil cabal of evil ninnies are more concerned about their beloved Buzzy chef.
Seriously though sending you all the love in the world @MancBee ❤.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t own a pet but are humans allowed back in the vets unless it’s serious? The vets near me are still having people wait the car park.

Reactions: 32
@MancBee ♥♥

I don’t understand the Big Green Bookshop situation at end of last thread?
Squiggle, who looks like a friend, wanted to buy Jack and herself a copy of the book. Copied Jack in on the Tweet. Jack didn't read it properly and bulldozed in to say she'd like to buy 5 copies. Squiggle reiterated that it was a present and Jack skipped off to see the Vet.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Squiggle, who looks like a friend, wanted to buy Jack and herself a copy of the book. Copied Jack in on the Tweet. Jack didn't read it properly and bulldozed in to say she'd like to buy 5 copies. Squiggle reiterated that it was a present and Jack skipped off to see the Vet.
Thanks. What a way to live your life, Jack!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
We are currently 54 hours and 12 minutes away from the second set of accounts being late with Companies House.
I'm really not good with tax knowledge etc.
Can you (or anyone else) let me know
1. What happens if she doesn't file her return.
2. If she does file, will it show exactly how much she's earned over the past two years?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.