Jack Monroe #229 Hold me closer Tony Danza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I find her mum relationship with her weird. Us Northern Irish/ Irish mothers are well known for being nosey blighters. I find it strange that she cries out this much yet her mum isnt nosing into it and sorting her out. If my mum saw me destroying my wardrobe like that she be at my door before the spin cycle with a good telling off to be had.
I can hear echos of “catch yourself on, now! Quit the pity party!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those pictures make me sad because Jack hates them too. I think that early summer 2020 is when she did have a genuine, somewhat Tattle induced, breakdown. Not because of us but because she finally saw the reality of the grift and how she couldn’t carry on that way. Mix (fold) that in with covid, her genuine MH issues and Louisa leaving and I think there was the beginning of self reflection. However the lifestyle just took a different shape and the patrons pay the rent regardless so she buried it. I think sometimes it does pop up and it’s overwhelming and she is reflective and hates it.

I’ve been following Jack for years and years and she’s never been this bad. I think she knows she has an expiration date for this phase of her career and is trying to maximise her earning potential.

TLDR. It’s xmas and I can’t help but feel aching sadness at another human hurting. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You are lovely ❤

I see the bad stuff she does and mostly feel outrage or weariness. I lost all pity after Sophie kitten but her extremely triggering posts re the teacher earlier this year also moved me although I'm now back in the quandary of 'is it even true?'

I agree though that you cannot live that sort of life and not be affected. I think Tattle has forced her to realise some uncomfortable truths about herself. I am curious to know if Louisa read here too and if we pretty much confirmed what she was already concerned about.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
"Work from home"!?

She spent yesterday dying her slop covered wardrobe grey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The thing with Jack is lots of us would like her to do better. But she won’t help herself. The kitten is a prime example of this. Someone who doesn’t have a proper job, complains about money, who RENTS and has committed themselves to another poor animal. At every turn she does something ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
When she says 'work' she means twitter.
I'm only slightly joking.
David Baddiel justified his excessive twitter usage as 'I need it for work' too.
Keeping up your media presence and networking or some tit like that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I honestly didn’t think Kelechi would entertain her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those pictures make me sad because Jack hates them too. I think that early summer 2020 is when she did have a genuine, somewhat Tattle induced, breakdown. Not because of us but because she finally saw the reality of the grift and how she couldn’t carry on that way. Mix (fold) that in with covid, her genuine MH issues and Louisa leaving and I think there was the beginning of self reflection. However the lifestyle just took a different shape and the patrons pay the rent regardless so she buried it. I think sometimes it does pop up and it’s overwhelming and she is reflective and hates it.

I’ve been following Jack for years and years and she’s never been this bad. I think she knows she has an expiration date for this phase of her career and is trying to maximise her earning potential.

TLDR. It’s xmas and I can’t help but feel aching sadness at another human hurting. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You are too kind dear heart. She would not give you the same consideration sadly - which is her loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.