Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clinically vulnerable and only one jab. But she has been gadding about England (and Scotland) for work, holidays, shopping and "treatment" throughout the pandemic. Treating it all as a big joke. Bubble buddies coming and going like a prostitutes clients. So many overlapping bubbles the venn diagram was like a Spirograph picture. If Jack did indeed get Covid (though I very much doubt it, she is a proven liar) it was entirely her own fault, and if she was so "clinically vulnerable" why didn't she take that as a warning?

I am clinically vulnerable, I have had 3 primary vaccinations, about to get a fourth booster, lived like a hermit throughout the pandemic, on my own in a small flat with no outside space. I hardly saw my partner, rarely seen my sisters and brother, and still have not seen my youngest brother for nearly two years. I did this, and still do, because I don't want to get Covid.

She can just sod off.
CEV too here *wves* had 2 jabs plus booster (I’m not on immunosuppressive therapy so don’t need 3 + 1, fortunately). Key-worker- work allowed me to work from home during official shielding periods but I had to do hybrid working in between. Yeah that was stressful but it had to be done because I don’t have a Patreon to grift my income from or magic puddles aplenty.

If she’s had 1 jab and not the 2nd she may as well start over with her vaccine schedule tbh…. Lazy and reckless and totally irresponsible when she has a kid and pets and ageing parents and her own allegedly fragile health!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
We all know that she labels her donations so that no good deed goes unnoticed, but has she taken to weighing her donations too now? Can we expect a “I’ve donated 1000kg of food” tweet sometime soon? (Omitting the fact that half of the weight is the tins themselves…)
Does she include the weight of the creates?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was full of the joys last night and this morning. Giggling like a schoolgirl over all the attention the kitten and Irish food tweets were getting her.

I wonder what happened in therapy, the dinner, or the meeting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just find it incredulous that Jack, who is supposed to be a disabled, clinically vulnerable person, travelled to and from London regularly throughout the pandemic. Went into a TV studio, went on holiday to Edinburgh, stayed in various hotels, went to rehab group, went to AA meetings, visited numerous shops, went to umpteen restaurants, fish and chip shops, had garden parties, went "to conference" twice, went into a pub, had a bubble buddy stay that was back and forth to London and work, visited her immunocompromised mother.....etc etc etc

ALL WHILE NOT BEING FULLY VACCINATED

ETA, I nearly resorted to swearing, any more of her ridiculous revelations and I might be forced to use profanities. Not vaccinated indeed. She should be ashamed of herself.
She should be! But she’s not

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.