Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Father Slopbot....
View attachment 921370
Hope it's full of tinned fish...
I also recieved a tartan Nana wagon. However I was mysteriously compelled to yomp to the nearest wooded area where things took a turn for the worse..
I tripped upon one of the many carelessly discarded and monogrammed Burberry scarves entangled in the undergrowth. Long story short, I'm now in A&E with suspected Rimmelitis and a compound Max Factor. Can somebody send some doggos or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
What a load of bollocks. She's obviously just leaving that poor kitten home alone all day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Can't believe you got the sheep jumper! You can't buy that at Wilko.

I need a bigger puddle
This is truly turning into the winter of fishcontent. I was so excited about the wooden calculator until I saw other (preferred? better? nicer?) cabal members get hammocks and shopping trolleys. Slopbot, what have I ever done to you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't people normally take a week of when they get a new pet to let it settle.

Spur of the moment tit. I hope she goes home to catshit chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 41
ooh who is the housemate do we think? Re. number 6: duck off Jack
I have theory, it is just a theory so hear me out...

SB's dad has moved in.
I have many reasons to think this but I've held off commenting because SBs dad deserves privacy. However since the kitten tit, I'm less inclined to be nice.
SBs dad's partner split about a year ago. She's deleted her FB account so it is hard to say when from memory ( I'm angry at myself for not learning the lesson of taking screenshot!) But she was definitely into breeding the kittens.
Jack has always borne a grudge against her because she's probably spent more time with SB than Jack has. She would be jealous of the time SB spent as a family with his siblings.
Every chaos Jack has had has pretty much matched up with events that SBs step mum put on her timelines. The David Walliams rant was after a particularly party filled weekend with his siblings. Again, I can't give dates because no screenshot.
A few fraus have mentioned that her performances aren't necessarily aimed at us. I truly think they are aimed at the ex step mum.
The sad caravan holiday holiday sums it up. She's gone on holiday with another woman's children and posting it all over SM to gloat. She had no need to mention the other 2 kids were there.
The bizarre mentions of SBs other nan and the jigsaw puzzles. Why would you post random puzzle tweets on twitter? Unless she was doing it to show the exstepmum she was still on good terms with her MIL. The 'other nan' does not get on with her ex DIl and there have been snipey commenting on FB. This Jack sneering thatSHE still gets on with her.
The bullshit 'I'm moving the front room/dining room around ' is just so weird. The light is much better in the dining room. I said way back in the beginning that she could easily turn the dining room into a little ensuite for a lodger. It shares the little lobby with the shower room and could easily be shut off from the rest of the house.
If SBs dad moves in, he would see his kids at Jack's house and they could play Happy families, alongside a million IG posts showing them doing it. More chance for Jack to gloat.
I appreciate this sounds like I'm way too invested, it's just something I've noticed over the past year!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I have had both jabs, got COVID post second jab and I am tired alot more now than I was, but guess what. I have a house, a job and kids so I don't lie in bed for sixteen hour days I get up and go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Aye, clinically vulnerable yet only one jab? duck off
But but she has a long story about it you ninny, she can’t tell us about “the long story” because she’s protecting someone’s privacy and dealing with her severe ingrowing hair. Can’t you please just leave her alone it’s a therapy day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What a load of bollocks. She's obviously just leaving that poor kitten home alone all day.
Like literally who TF has a tiny new arrival to their household and then immediately goes out for the entire day.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I also recieved a tartan Nana wagon. However I was mysteriously compelled to yomp to the nearest wooded area where things took a turn for the worse..
I tripped upon one of the many carelessly discarded and monogrammed Burberry scarves entangled in the undergrowth. Long story short, I'm now in A&E with suspected Rimmelitis and a compound Max Factor. Can somebody send some doggos or something?
Omg, you poor thing. Do you not have a Tiggy and Bo bag with your phone in it? Take lots of sad photos for your friends. We would send cattos but Jacks gone out and left a preteen in charge of two warring cats and well, we’re busy with meetings and rehab friends and, well, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is truly turning into the winter of fishcontent. I was so excited about the wooden calculator until I saw other (preferred? better? nicer?) cabal members get hammocks and shopping trolleys. Slopbot, what have I ever done to you?
I think Slopbot doesn't like sheep, I got a Yakult! But I love the fact that he cared enough to secret Santa everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Clinically vulnerable and only one jab. But she has been gadding about England (and Scotland) for work, holidays, shopping and "treatment" throughout the pandemic. Treating it all as a big joke. Bubble buddies coming and going like a prostitutes clients. So many overlapping bubbles the venn diagram was like a Spirograph picture. If Jack did indeed get Covid (though I very much doubt it, she is a proven liar) it was entirely her own fault, and if she was so "clinically vulnerable" why didn't she take that as a warning?

I am clinically vulnerable, I have had 3 primary vaccinations, about to get a fourth booster, lived like a hermit throughout the pandemic, on my own in a small flat with no outside space. I hardly saw my partner, rarely seen my sisters and brother, and still have not seen my youngest brother for nearly two years. I did this, and still do, because I don't want to get Covid.

She can just sod off.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.