Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only make up she wearing is all over that face, the massive liar. I see more evidence of terrible thirst pics as well. Jack stop showing your tits off, or go and do a career which requires them being on show.

Reactions: 42
I feel very angry reading this. Two weeks to kick alcohol in 2016, one week in Jan 2019, absolute lies on both occasions about quantities (detox/illness withdrawal quantities just flippantly thrown about as if alcoholism is like eating too much chocolate over winter.

This is how I came to despise Mx Monroe. I don't have words to describe how much it hurts seeing her lie about recovery

Reactions: 67
She does have form for green bread

There's also so many lies about her ED

Reactions: 39
Was she gluten free for a while, too?

Did a deep dive on her Instagram and quite a few of the posts a couple of years ago make mention of being gluten free. Was this another ‘thing’, I wonder?

Reactions: 31
Wow this is brilliant thank you!

Have just added it to the wiki as this is v important research (poorly as can’t see where they’ve hidden the insert link button now?!)

Reactions: 40
I’m with you on this one - if she kicked alcohol that quickly then the problem was nowhere near as dire as she made it out to be. Either that, or she hasn’t kicked it or it never existed. She just has to have a problem. Its like a form of Munchausen Syndrome.

Reactions: 53
Wow @colouredlines this is magnificent forensic detective work! I am awe of your talent.

Don’t really know where to start with the sobriety timeline and this is probably at the very trivial end of the spectrum, but if you were serious about recovery would you really use a bunch of empties (of a potent spirit) as ornaments?

Reactions: 50
This is - you are - amazing. In spite of my sincere hurt expressed in last comment, this tineline has actually made me laugh. She's done the dead eye/bright eye photo set so often! So funny.

How does anyone love themselves so much? How does anyone think they're so special and important and unique? How do people not see through this bullshit?

Reactions: 54
I’m sure it’s been said before but she’s a lost cause and has been for so long cookery wise . Her stuff is complicated and boring and let’s not forget unnappetising . Hours go by in the blink of an eye as I scroll through cooking TikTok, the stuff on there is class. Jack could never.

It IS facetious disorder.
Medicines on the side, look at all the pills I have to take (indigestion teblets) heart issues, hospital visits with selfie showing Jack in bed with a cannula in, allergic to tomatoes, black eye, I bet it was like this since school.

Reactions: 51
Don’t really know where to start with the sobriety timeline and this is probably at the very trivial end of the spectrum, but if you were serious about recovery would you really use a bunch of empties (of a potent spirit) as ornaments?
I remember a Guardian article, where the “point” which made her rethink drinking was - she made a smoothie and was taking SB out and he asked why the other kids don’t put their smoothies in an Absolut Vodka bottle or some such nonsense

Reactions: 49
Just want to say before it's too late that I ADORE this thread title, it works on so many levels.

Reactions: 44
I remember a Guardian article, where the “point” which made her rethink drinking was - she made a smoothie and was taking SB out and he asked why the other kids don’t put their smoothies in an Absolut Vodka bottle or some such nonsense
If she put the same energy into fiction writing she’d be a billionaire.

I've just re-read this, is Jack honestly saying that she was drunk and a full time carer for a four-year old child?

Reactions: 39
I feel sad that she needs to make her life sound interesting. She tries so hard to be edgy,quirky, mouthy, vibrant, exciting, talented etc but she's is none of these things and due to this after the initial burst of look at me I did something, she reverts back to the quiet little mouse sitting in the corner. I think during this time the narc in her craves more attention so she goes all out again but either adopts a new persona or goes tits out into a chaos of the highest proportions.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.