Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Grunking,
but "today in (postnatal) depression" was several hours openly weeping for no real reason whilst bouncing, feeding and singing to a 4 month old baby and feeling anxious about getting a booster because a) the only centre coming up for me isn't accessible by public transport and I can't drive b) I'm scared it's going to knock me for six and I won't be able to look after said baby. (ps I'm fine but my husband has had to take a couple of days off work)
Are there any walk-in centres in your area? Are any local gps doing them?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

L3moning

VIP Member
And while I'm at it, Fevers and Mirrors would actually make a decent thread title.

Although from that album you also have Haligh, Haligh, A lie, Haligh.

• Heart
I had very odd reaction to my third (Pfizer), sat up early morning and liquid gushed from my nose, this continued everytime I became vertical or bent over. It lasted 24 hrs, bizarre
Oh, that's exactly what happened to me when I had Covid when I felt my worst - only one night, I think that it was a random reaction to infection/wanting to get the virus out. As though it wanted to produce snot but got a little over excited. It led to my spending the following nights hugging a pillow on my front.

Lanie

VIP Member
Thing is, it’s not “wanking” eggs though is it? I mean it’s not genitalia and also it’s a really odd shape to Er replace genitalia. Wasn’t she just cracking or smooshing them?

ETA I don’t know why I ask that because I don’t actually want to know. She is a wanker though.
I think she means the motion your arm makes when you separate egg whites from the yolk. I just use a cup personally I hate the feeling off egg yolk.

Reactions: 17

Ninch55

Chatty Member
The picture with the bandages is super munchy, no?
I once knew someone like Jack and they also had a wardrobe of various slings, neck braces, sports supports, tubigrips etc, it was like St.John Ambulance threw up on them. I mean, who buys themselves a wheelchair for the LOLZ? It eventually came out there was absolutely nothing wrong. No diagnosis, no illnesses, nothing. No money was conned it was purely for the attention but the 'sympathy kit' photo made me think. These sorts of dressings, bandages etc are all widely available on the high street & aren't even used in a clinical setting. Nice try with the 'Tens machine' wire poking out but I got mine from Boots for £30
..then again it's just as likely to be a phone charger lead isn't it.
It’s like the woman in the chemist in Doc Martin, with the neck brace.

• Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
The Sloppies will be held on Friday 17th December at 6pm, bring your own budino 🥳 (EDIT:that's 6pm UK time)

Also have we seen this? Can imagine the howls from a shitty bungalow in Southend

"get my name out your mouth Marcus, you're all up in MY NICHE"
I would love her to be on this to be fair. Could do with a bit of Sunday sloptertainment

• Haha