Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pantomimehorse

Come on! I hate Bojo as much as the next person, but you cannot blame him for people not wearing masks! She reallly does have some incredibly idiot takes (why does it still surprise me?).
also I don't believe it, being in the same area and getting the train a few times in the last week since the last announcement about mask compliance had been much higher , ok not all but Id say more like 90% with masks and the odd few twats

• Heart
Reactions: 20

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Yep, I think babydaddy is around as well. Hope he’s cooking for SB.

if she wants Irish recipes she should ask Clodagh, the nice chef with the gig on This Morning.
Who knows. May be it will even work out well.

Plus there is a massive shed to use as a cattery.

• Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
View attachment 920369

That tells you all you need to know about Oirish Jack.

When I lived in Ireland, people found it quite funny that American tourists would always be looking for corned beef, as it's just not really eaten there. It's popular with Irish Americans, so it's one of those things that Americans mistakenly think of as Irish (like green milkshakes or "Happy St Patty's Day!").

Of course Jack, in her quest for "completed it, mate!" has no fucking clue...
I'm Northern Irish and I hate corned beef

• Haha
  • Heart

jordishaw

Chatty Member
I suspect Jack's picked up a lot of her notions from American TV shows. They tend to show things like therapy and recovery in a very over the top way. Her whole language and behaviour around the subject is off somehow.
O/T: Looking at YOU Pose Season 3. On topic: Jack is a poser.

• Heart
Reactions: 19