Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
Yas my very own foliage that I totally found in my garden and didn't come as part of my fancy flowers. Thanks slop bot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Someone has tagged her in a clip of Early Doors, I don’t want her to even know about this wonderful gem. It’s not about her or her kind of life - she could not relate to the people in it. know I sound like an inverted snob but this has irked me greatly my dear cabal.
Oh LJC DO NOT let her taint Early Doors we do not need regaled with a made up tale of how a Tommy type character called her “white trash” again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Can’t believe I forgot Slopbot exists: ‘My latest creation is chilli flake, tea and lettuce cake. I snacked on it loudly on a non-essential jaunt to Edinburgh during a pandemic and the bot from Mel Donte he say 'our fruit is the best we include the zest' :LOL:
Yeah, but did you kick anybody?

• Haha

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
Grunking,
but "today in (postnatal) depression" was several hours openly weeping for no real reason whilst bouncing, feeding and singing to a 4 month old baby and feeling anxious about getting a booster because a) the only centre coming up for me isn't accessible by public transport and I can't drive b) I'm scared it's going to knock me for six and I won't be able to look after said baby. (ps I'm fine but my husband has had to take a couple of days off work)
Sounds like a genuinely stressful time. It may sound patronising to say, and isn’t meant as such, but things will pick up. Take care

• Heart

Ninch55

Chatty Member
There is a slight difference I think. I am immunocompromised due to the drugs I take and this along with the complaint that causes me to take the drugs makes me clinically extremely vulnerable. I have a friend who has arthritis and a couple of other ailments but whose immune system seems ok and she is deemed clinically vulnerable. She was higher up on the list than most people but not as high as me. I had my first jab in early February she had hers about a month later. So I think there is a difference but she should have had at least both her jabs and booster by now.
Thanks for that - I’m never quite sure. But I’d she is as ill/disabled as she claims to be then surely her gp surgery would have called he in for her jabs? They did with me, and I know other people who also got messsages or emails asking them to go in for their jabs. She’s so full of it, it’s pathetic.

• Heart

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Wasn’t it Nigella who started the sultry food naming thing and Jack that tried to copy it, badly? Like Nigella would make Sensual Spaghetti or something subtle like that and Jack would make Fuckmeupthearse Stew. I exaggerate, but still.

And a big hello to the thread! I took a tattle break due to some boring personal life stuff and abandoned you all at about thread 199. I come back, and it’s same old same old, but with more fish.

So, it was a bottle of gin a day now? I thought it was a bottle of whiskey? But booze is booze right?
I thought that! It was all about whiskey. Gaslighting, man, she never even mentions gin.

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I hope she's not loafing in her bed whilst the little kitty is all alone. Staying up so late, giddy on likes and comments when she should be easing the little one into its new home just about sums Jack up

• Sad
  • Heart

Lisbon

She can fuck right off with this lark, irresponsible cunt. Is Cooper neutered, do we know?
I've worn out the Angry response this past week.

• Sad