Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Imagine if miggle and Charles fish advent calendar had a meet cute in the forum and got together and had a whirlwind love affair. Then I’d know we were living in a simulation.
wonderful as that would be, sardine man lives in germany with his own partner and sb who has 5 advent calendars, not including the sardine one

just checked the big cartel site for any sight of the tree pic... yeah, there's nothing there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The parsley sauce reference has taken me right back to school dinners (in the late ‘60’s) - ham slices with disgusting parsley sauce 🤢.
It always reminded me of sick. Unfortunately, in those days you had to clear your plate before you could leave the dinner hall☹

• Sad
  • Haha
I have a cat, a sensitive soul. I would have loved a second but it’s too late and I know his nose would be put out if there was another cat about. Cats will leave if they feel replaced.

anyway… Tom K is up in Jacks niche doing cheap Christmas dinner. Guess what Jack it looks tasty, there are potatoes and he does a Boxing Day leftovers recipe with an egg!

Attachments

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
OK, so here we go - the sobriety timeline.

January 2016: Jack does Dry January...and her accounts! Truly a different era.

View attachment 917599

February 2016. Dry January is over, time to celebrate.

View attachment 917600

August 2016. Jack goes sober.

View attachment 917601

...but not for long.

View attachment 917602

September 2016: Jack limits herself to one drink a day.

View attachment 917603

It doesn't last, either.

View attachment 917604

October 2016: Jack has a drinking problem!

View attachment 917605

December 2016: Gin o'clock

View attachment 917606

March 2017: Jack is off the booze for Lent. Notice that last October's sobriety has been downgraded from recovering from alcoholism to just Sober October.

View attachment 917607

7 days later. Lent is not over, sobriety is.

View attachment 917608

April 2017. Jack goes sober again, this time for longer, and celebrates with sexy kumquat pics.

View attachment 917609
View attachment 917610
View attachment 917611

October 2017. She's starting again.

View attachment 917612

December 2017. No she isn't!

View attachment 917613

Then nothing until January 2019 and the infamous Guardian column:

View attachment 917614
View attachment 917615

Had to share this, I think it may be the least appetising thing she's ever cooked.

View attachment 917616
This is very interesting. Also these pics are public and usually got people, I assume friends in the background. Why don't they do more to encourage her not to drink. I don't encourage my mates to drink if they don't want to. Never have.

• Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Question for the Southend Frauen - are there no therapists or AA facilities in Southend? Why is she travelling to West Ham for therapy?

Please note, I've never been to Southend, as I haven't been on holiday in 7 years.
I know of someone who goes to AA meetings in Southchurch which is near to her. I’m also pretty sure there is one behind her beloved Asda. I presume she goes to her London rehab place though.

Lanie

VIP Member
As brutal as it sounds, an ill kitten would garner sympathy for her. I hope that it’s well and that it thrives, because I don’t want to consider the alternative. She’ll go begging if she needs the vet bills covered.
Runts can be ok, but they do have a host of underlying issues and obviously not knowing it's background it may have been bottled fed. This means it didn't get it mother's milk to boosts in immune system

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Lanie

VIP Member
She really really really never got past the age of 13. This was all the sort of shit I did. The tragic Lydia deetz talk, the all black no colour anywhere...

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
She is desperate to put fish in that.

Not that fish could make it any worse.

The size of rice grains and teaspoon gives away the saucer. Nice try Jack. We are on to you.
She probably snuck some tinned mackerel in after she'd taken the photo!

• Haha
  • Sick