Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
Also why would you get a cat and call it after your other cat?

At least give them their own name.

I'm sure she wouldn't want to be just called smol pixie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Oh god, Plastic Paddy Jack is going to be the worst.

I've an Irish father and an Irish husband and I wouldn't dare go on about Ireland the way she does.

ETA: you can buy brown lemonade in Sainsbury's. You can get Taytos online. Grated cheese baps are not inherently Irish. Cinnamon lozenges are in Asda. Why does she talk about these things like they're never to be seen again?
You can get taytos in Tesco’s

Reactions: 30
The way she reduces MH conditions/illnesses (I am struggling to find the right word to encompass the three) like depression/ED/alcoholism to photos like this is abhorrent.

I am bored of writing the same shit on here. In a world where people are trying to make society understand the nuances and complexity of MH, she is actively working against this and doing so much damage.

It's ridiculous as well. Not just because she has a mostly white cat and she's never worn black to the best of my knowledge in any other circumstance other than that fake before photo, but because black does not mean sad. It means professionally dressed in some jobs - in my case, when I'm teching or doing a formal gig. And for special nights out - when you've got pets, choosing to wear black at any time out of choice in any case, means you're at your best, as you need to get the fluff off, they have to be pristine clean, you have to be pristine clean and, depending upon your colouring and preferred presentation, in makeup to avoid looking washed out.

• Heart

Ninch55

Chatty Member
😳 Think we ought to start worrying about Mom too. Jack parlance!
Sounds so much more appealing in Nigella-voice though. Nasal twang Lasagne of Love, very much less. I know whose kitchen I’d want to be in, and it has chilli lights and a pantry the size of my flat.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
That poor kitten's eyes look like they're still a bit blue, so I doubt she is 12 weeks. Also looks like the third eyelid is showing in the left eye. She doesn't look healthy to me.😇😢😢
I don't think it looks healthy either in truth, but I am hoping it's just because it's a weak kitten due to it being the runt and not anything else.

• Sad

kachoochoo

VIP Member
tbh, I thought that about the mercury squiggle too. same as when the sardine dude said we were obsessed or whatever

oh well, they'll join in if they want to, I guess

• Heart
  • Haha

Powershower

Chatty Member
When she would have been 12/13? She’s too late for the 90s and too early for the fairly short lived greb/emo scene of circa 2005/6ish which if she is 33 as she claims to be she would be at peak for at the end of secondary/ start of 6th form. I’m sure we’ve seen pictures of her as a teen and she looked … ordinary?

im going to have to put my phone on charge in the hallway if she carries on, she’s really grating my mushrooms today, she really does think she can say whatever she wants and everyone’s just going to go along with it.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh cripes. Jack's sentimental musings about The Aul Country are NOT a welcome return.
It is so bloody cod oirish

• Haha

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Are there any walk-in centres in your area? Are any local gps doing them?
My GP was one last time, so I'm hoping they will be again. There'll be a way around it - hubby drives, so just need to work out logistics but brain isn't in prime problem solving mode today.

• Heart
  • Haha

hydeist

Chatty Member
Also can someone tell me what soup celery is, because I am a Bad Irish and have never heard of this 😂

• Haha