Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Website still down. Still shows as pingable and WordPress so no update really.

Think several people have said this - but life is hard and not always fun. The rest of us just crack on with the daily stuff because we don't have the choice dick about on Twitter instead of working. Yesterday shows that the last year has not changed the person at all. Probably because she doesn't want to change...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They didn't ask "what make/pattern/designer are the curtains?" they asked "where did you get the curtains?"

Would it be so difficult to tell them they are from John Lewis and answer the question they asked, not the question you wanted them to ask?
Didn’t notice this. ❤.

This is why you have Michelin stars. It is because you pick up on the little details.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Website still down. Still shows as pingable and WordPress so no update really.

Think several people have said this - but life is hard and not always fun. The rest of us just crack on with the daily stuff because we don't have the choice dick about on Twitter instead of working. Yesterday shows that the last year has not changed the person at all. Probably because she doesn't want to change...
Yea but she must need money, so the question as always is where is she getting it all from? Life is difficult and getting harder, what with price rises on everything and stagnated wages, the rest of us *must* work to make ends meet. So what is she actually doing for cash, she has been mostly sitting on her arse and saying stupid tit on twitter for the duration of these threads, how is that possible? patreon can't cover all of it, surely?

Have said it for ages but she must be loaded. Either she has access to a sizeable sum of savings that she obviously would never mention for fear of blowing her grift, or she has income from somewhere else. Where could that be from, a government scheme maybe? Has there been any general consensus here previously regarding her maybe just being bankrolled almost completely by her family? It wouldn't be at all surprising if, for example, she was earning rental income from an undisclosed property handed to her from the family estate...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I genuinely have no idea what Jack's point it meant to be, other than giving it the big I Am. And the OP could just use her full name (Samantha), with her surname it sounds fairly posh to me. 🤷‍♀️
It’s also sort of offensive anyway, what does she expect non MC people to be called? Urchin McGee? And surely this would be quite Anglocentric? Idk why we’re thinking about it, another tepid take from the daughter of a landlord (which has NO BEARING on ur class status but your name is 100% indicative of financial and class standing!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Wow. That was a wild ride 😱😳🙁.

Glad to see that all that extensive mental health assistance and AA work has really helped her /s. Whoever paid for it must be banging their head against the wrest wall #moneywellspent.

Damn. She is a poisonous little creature, and utterly without shame or remorse. Hopefully one day very soon, she’ll piss off the wrong people and finally be cancelled on SM forever. 🙏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yea but she must need money, so the question as always is where is she getting it all from? Life is difficult and getting harder, what with price rises on everything and stagnated wages, the rest of us *must* work to make ends meet. So what is she actually doing for cash, she has been mostly sitting on her arse and saying stupid tit on twitter for the duration of these threads, how is that possible? patreon can't cover all of it, surely?

Have said it for ages but she must be loaded. Either she has access to a sizeable sum of savings that she obviously would never mention for fear of blowing her grift, or she has income from somewhere else. Where could that be from, a government scheme maybe? Has there been any general consensus here previously regarding her maybe just being bankrolled almost completely by her family? It wouldn't be at all surprising if, for example, she was earning rental income from an undisclosed property handed to her from the family estate...
Hence the lack of accounting to HMRC (imho).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just when you think you can't despise someone you've never met more!

The trouble with posting what enters your head without even thinking it about it is that there will be someone around her, even close to her, that those words will have really hurt, whether she knows it or not. I know from experience......one or two flippant comments meant that I couldn't even look at that person again, let alone be in the same room as them. It's that behaviour that will ensure she ends up all alone.

As for the other video in the dark. Was it even real time? Was it even her local seafront? How did she manage to walk all the way down to the front in the cold, when her arthritis is apparently playing up at the minute? Who's to say she wasn't actually tucked up in bed staring at the expanse of Strawberry Thief while trying to deflect from the previous tit storm??
Just because it's posted online doesn't mean it's real. You only have to look at all the other blue tickers/insta huns/vloggers/drama queens to see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just when you think you can't despise someone you've never met more!

The trouble with posting what enters your head without even thinking it about it is that there will be someone around her, even close to her, that those words will have really hurt, whether she knows it or not. I know from experience......one or two flippant comments meant that I couldn't even look at that person again, let alone be in the same room as them. It's that behaviour that will ensure she ends up all alone.

As for the other video in the dark. Was it even real time? Was it even her local seafront? How did she manage to walk all the way down to the front in the cold, when her arthritis is apparently playing up at the minute? Who's to say she wasn't actually tucked up in bed staring at the expanse of Strawberry Thief while trying to deflect from the previous tit storm??
Just because it's posted online doesn't mean it's real. You only have to look at all the other blue tickers/insta huns/vloggers/drama queens to see that.
I actually believe she went out last night for some mournful walk, feeling sorry for herself for being in the middle of a drama of her own creation. Probably the worst thing she could do, taking a stroll a couple of hours before the offies shut but hey ho, anything for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I get BUSY at home and all this carries on.😱. In her own mind she is a stringent political commentator.In reality she's just a gob on a stick. I think the day she comes unstuck is getting closer..

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh god she's awake and still ranting....must've been stewing on this all night like a slow cooker of tea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Taverna... I have never seen someone with 1/4 heritage milk a culture so much, especially when they are significantly more (mild) cheddar cheese than feta.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.