Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shall start a list in no tes 9n my phone, Katchoochoo style, for next years!
Also if Trifle defender, ICO squiggle and GoHenry Squiggle and any Viggles are lurking today, we love you!!!!and Miggle!
Not this fuckwit🥕
godspeed, hotes đź’«

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell. I dared go to bed with five pages to catch up on, ended up with 23!

What a truly awful person she is. There's just seriously nothing about her that's nice at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I didn't get the mournful suicide hinting vibes originally but now yes they seem clear.
Obviously nobody would wish anyone to be that unhappy.
But Jack so often tries to upset and worry people. I don't know why. She seems incredibly immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Prune or peach, try one of each, haha! I'm on the bus, dear Slopbot, and very thankful I'm wearing a mask so nobody can see I've hooted up a lung.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Does notes have autocarrot? Asking for a friend who hasn’t yet been able to make her morning slowcooker porridge yet this year...

*sucks teeth* well, depends what sort of keyboard you've got running here

samsung default operates autocarrot just fine for me, depends if you want anything fancier

any other list queries gratefully received! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack's behaviour is coming across as dry drunk symptoms. I truly empathise with them, but I have never had to sit on my Twitterer hands more than I have today. Revolting tweets, quite honestly, and I hope all mithering ninnies feel OK tonight ❤ Also; Jack needs more help. Sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Let's not forget the real victim in all of this drama: the poor squiggle still patiently waiting for that chocolate & prune slop recipe, getting hungrier by the hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Getting my Twitter and Insta mixed up.

Jack has just refollowed Ruby on Twitter.

Above screenshot is Insta.

Does anyone know if Ruby follows Jack on Twitter?
I don’t think she does! I follow Ruby on twitter, and she doesn’t show up with the list of “followers you know” on Jack’s list of followers.

Reactions: 25
*sucks teeth* well, depends what sort of keyboard you've got running here

samsung default operates autocarrot just fine for me, depends if you want anything fancier

any other list queries gratefully received! 🥰
I might go “WFK” old school and use paper
I knew the recent sickly sweet Jack was going to have an alien style narc rage escape but today was quite something. And those people who wanted to buy the over saturated tree picture are buggered now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve been away for a while but now back and alive! To save grunting please can someone tell me if she has now moved address? I’m very confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who bleeping knows?
Thread title suggestion.

As "Who F- ing knows" because of rules against swears.

Alternatively, although I suspect this might have been doneÂą, "You're guess is as good as mine", a-la Life On Mars

Âąif not for this thread then I'm sure I've seen it somewhere on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.