Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Sideboard Bob. I feel foolish for even mentioning it, but her apparent selfishness towards her son is really upsetting me. A child needs their parent and I know parents can have issues andMH and still be good parents. I am sure she can be, but she needs to get her head in gear.

Why isn't she staying off Twitter. I mean she managed weeks, so she can do it. What's making her head so bad now, she's just finished the gig of a lifetime, as a loving son and apparently lots of support.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Fraus - I think I might be turning into Jack. We’ve run out of chocolate spread so I sprinkled hot chocolate powder on my peanut butter sandwich… should I hastily take a picture and post it to the ‘gram declaring my genius?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Mercury Fish's dogged tenacious questioning 'I notice you seem to eat a lot of fish' is making me unreasonably happy. They really are bothered aren't they?
As we have all said about 80 billionty times Jack needs to get off and stay off SM. She cares far too much about what strangers think. Friend or foe.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
No she bleeping doesn’t. Today is a prime example of the fact that she should. God almighty, all she needed to do was to apologise for what she tweeted, but no. As has been said before, by others, a load of performative nonsense by the sea wall, woe is me bollocks, and then home to her very comfortable three bed, no-staircased bungamansion. Just grow up, Jack. Really, seriously, grow up. It’s not just excessively irritating to watch your shite, it’s also excruciatingly embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I feel like Jack's Twitter has been a real ride inside her mind today, and it's been absolutely hideous.

Catgate, humanly
Mercury in fish
Mournful sea sadfishing
Child's cat hat and thinking-fox-is-cat
Tattoo oppression

WHAT IS GOING ON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
she's still bleeping going? duck me, if i didn't know better, I'd say she was feeling guilty

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So at no point in that 16 weeks of therapy was her social media addiction addressed? Sounds worth it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ugh she's just the most self centred nob. I hope Mercury Squiggle finds us. We're never snappy

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Today has felt like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books, only Jack has just chosen all the options. The timeline is astonishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Mercury Squiggle means well but, given that Jack was still a raging bleep all the way through her vegan phase, I don't think we can blame the fish this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Just grunked, and what the actual duck. Did Jack learn NOTHING from the Cameron debacle? Clearly not Aday, clearly not. I’m actually rarely appalled by it all these days, but that’s shook me
JACK - if you’re reading you are an utter mendacious fucker with no morals whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 44
LJC paid off the garden foxes. That's one of them following her to make sure she stays out while the rest of the fox family ransack her house. She's going to go home and find the cable for her router's been eaten and all her excess pheasant ornaments have been crushed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Wow- just catching up... Jack has shown her true colours in the worst possible way!

Is it too late to give Mercury Squig an honorary award at the Sloppies? For perseverence or something?
I shall start a list in notes 9n my phone, Katchoochoo style, for next years!
Also if Trifle defender, ICO squiggle and GoHenry Squiggle and any Viggles are lurking today, we love you!!!!and Miggle!
Not this fuckwit🥕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.