Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reply to the comment about ‘NO!’ on the lid of the squash bottle. Yeah, that’s great. A rubber band as a tactile warning as well as the writing. Why not just not put the hideous concoction in a drinks bottle in the first place? Or at least not store it next to other drinkables? You can imagine a chef’s knife, stored in a drawer with softly soft soft gloves, and tips to ‘wrap the blade in fabric’ and write ‘OUCHIE SHARP!’ on the blade, rather than just putting it back in the knife rack.

View attachment 897588
Mate, haven’t you learned yet the Squigs are as thick as she is? It’s fascinating herd mentality.

It’s not a, oh my gosh Jack, that sounds dangerous have you thought of *insert something sensible*, it’s just making her feel yet again invincible as they’re tit scared of her reaction to go against the grain.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A reply to the comment about ‘NO!’ on the lid of the squash bottle. Yeah, that’s great. A rubber band as a tactile warning as well as the writing. Why not just not put the hideous concoction in a drinks bottle in the first place? Or at least not store it next to other drinkables? You can imagine a chef’s knife, stored in a drawer with softly soft soft gloves, and tips to ‘wrap the blade in fabric’ and write ‘OUCHIE SHARP!’ on the blade, rather than just putting it back in the knife rack.

View attachment 897588
Let’s not a worry about where she stores her squash and essential oil concoctions, this too can be filed under things that never happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
🎶It’s beginning to look a lot like Grinchmas
Everywhere I go.
I’m not going to buy a tree,
The presents are charity,
I’m even going to pretend I have no fam-ilee

it’s beginning to look a lot like Grinchmas,
That’s all I can say,
So keep the happiness to yourselves
Or I’ll bump off all the elves
Just to ruin your day 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m so proud to say that I’ve just cast my vote in the Sloppies and to see a Novak Nail award has just ended me 🤣

In other news, I had been feeling a bit guilty about spending an absolute fortune in the Neom Black Friday sale but seeing Jack’s riff on it, I have remembered that sometimes it’s best to leave it to the experts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just remembered. I was thinking of asking my husband for Lemon and neroli perfume.

Don't think I will bother now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure all future Mrs Js will love reading that and realising how special and personal her pet name for them is...
reminds me of an ex I had who used to not only do that but have the same special songs, spin the same special stories etc etc it;s laughable to think some twit fell for it n married him .. curse theyre divorced now

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well if she does get on the new year honours then it will raise her profile and the tax paying or lack of it will be exposed so I’m here for it.
I'm almost certain that HMRC is one of the background checks they do before including someone on the honours list - they're pretty thorough, which is why it can take up to two years from nomination to award. I think the Ivan Cameron comments would probably not be in her favour either.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.