Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she does get on the new year honours then it will raise her profile and the tax paying or lack of it will be exposed so I’m here for it.
I thought that you had to be up to date with your tax in order to be considered for an honour. Might be wrong though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And the absolute reverse of charity work - buy two books off me and then you give one away

So she’s got juice bottles of this tit lying around then decant it into other things? Jack just clean your house and then it won’t smell!
You know what Jack get a teeny tiny essential oil bottle off tinternet or off a chemists, and drop your 50 bleeping drops of all the bastard oils into that. Then put one drop of the oil mix into the spray bottle/bath/diffuser, and top up with water. You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
🚨 update 🚨

View attachment 897633

Maybe tonight's the night 🥳
Nah. I reckon it'll be the weekend (if at all) when SB comes for his visit.

The oily mix in a juice bottle with NO written on is just so absurd. It's not like the crappy bungalow is lacking in storage or anything. How about storing them in one of the many sideboards? The fact she has so many highlights her spending habits too. Those things aren't cheap, and of course she'll have bought at least one bottle of each scent

Mrs J’s are inter changeable.
I think Allegra is the only one who has escaped being called it.

Reactions: 30
Now I make it a rule never to throw out a book, as they’re always useful to someone, but I have to say this one got thrown in the tip. Most useless purchase ever.
*whispers* all my books of hers did. I was stupid enough to have all of them apart from Bootstrap and Veganish.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
As someone who actually lives fairly frugally, I use any nice things I get so sparingly I'm often guilty of keeping things for so long they lose quality/freshness. I will always be this way, even if I came into big money. This is why Jack's Schroedinger's experiences bug me. Flinches every time someone knocks on the door, and her blood still runs cold at the checkout incase her card gets declined, but she's burning expensive candles in the bath (remember that? 'not hers', allegedly. Just there to use if she wants 🙄) and spraying Penhaligons and other expensive scents around like they're a bottle of Poundland air freshener. Not to mention: the mountains of expensive/pointless tit she has in that gaff.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe there will be a thread cross-over with Mario and they can make a pure bespoke essential oil diffuser in the colour 'suffocating the cat' and the scent 'bolorneaise', so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Jack will mention it’s Saint Andrew’s day today? 🤔
I can't bear to think what she'd do to haggis. It's not exactly an aesthetic dish at the best of times, but I just know she'd produce something absolutely cursed involving mackerel or bloody powdered soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't bear to think what she'd do to haggis. It's not exactly an aesthetic dish at the best of times, but I just know she'd produce something absolutely cursed involving mackerel or bloody powdered soup.
oh! we saw a dude buying haggis at the fag kiosk in morrisons this evening and now everything makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could be the new sir Philip green!
This does raise a point, and I'm honestly not taking the piss with this, I think it's a valid question, about gender neutral honours. Sir and Dame are gendered titles, and I suspect that the honours people at the moment would - at best - go "pick one".

Reactions: 15
This does raise a point, and I'm honestly not taking the piss with this, I think it's a valid question, about gender neutral honours. Sir and Dame are gendered titles, and I suspect that the honours people at the moment would - at best - go "pick one".
I wasn’t trying to even suggest about gender neutral …… more just that Philip green got a title and was an absolute scoundrel

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I use a weak dilution of peppermint oil ( home bargains £1.50) to skoosh on bits of my grass to stop foxes from plopping on it. It really works. Seems to disturb their scent marking.

Maybe Jack is trying to deter herself from climbing on the furniture....(sideboards in particular)

Also.... vegetarian haggis is fantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.