Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm grateful that my lunch is not blended and that I do not own a sideboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How many squigs are grateful for Jack and all the joy and kindness she brings to the world I wonder? That was the point of the question wasn’t it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm grateful I haven't had to look at any pictures of fish for a few days.
I think I prefer tinned fish/fried egg placed on top of undetermined slop era Jack than ✨ positive affirmations/daily gratitude ✨ Jack tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think I have found her latest collab 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m grateful I pay my taxes and contribute to society as a result instead of being a selfish grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Blimey her neediness and constant craving for validation is off the charts at the moment 😬
The SM addiction has come back with a bang. She can pretend it is different this time as twitter is so warm and supportive 🤭 and they are all looking out for each other - but yet again it is a prolonged exercise in ego stroking. Sadly with the occasional grift thrown in.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think I have found her latest collab 🤢
That is unspeakable. Is it really real?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just in case anyone missed it - Jack's on new medication.

I'm grateful for Tattle, and having a safe space to discuss lying little con merchants 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I have checked out the sweatshirt and the largest size is 13-14 years. I know that it's in the girls section, so they are expecting girls of that age to have breasts. But the way Jack talks about her massive cleavage I am astounded she can manage to cram them into a 14 year old's top.

Also, it may only be £7 (30% of a weeks food budget) but she has plenty of clothes. That awful sheep jumper hasn't seen the light of day since the Owen Jones interview. What happened to her only having a wardrobe full of denim? She hardly wears it now.

The #nospendyear isn't going too well either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
How long before this gratitude photo is used in a 'I was smiling on the outside but inside I was in complete turmoil' post? Place your bets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.