Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨ my ability to blend eyeshadow ✨
Ooh, snap, that was my immediate shady thought too. Hooting and fizzing here!

Also, the face tuning on these "photos" is off the charts. You can see where she's diced and sliced and corrected everything. She might as well just upload a drawing of herself, like Jane Gammons.

Thus, I am thankful that I can upload a selfie without face tuning the holy duck out of it and not rely on validation from complete strangers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone got new lips in their advent calendar this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Ooh, snap, that was my immediate shady thought too. Hooting and fizzing here!

Also, the face tuning on these "photos" is off the charts. You can see where she's diced and sliced and corrected everything. She might as well just upload a drawing of herself, like Jane Gammons.

Thus, I am thankful that I can upload a selfie without face tuning the holy duck out of it and not rely on validation from complete strangers.
It would take about 15 seconds to take a brush and make an attempt on blending it out a little. It's so simple 😭 Especially as that make up is probably high end... it looks very pigmented.

It's the contrast between that and the facetune and lip fillers... I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
0A6F86B8-C1D0-457B-88BA-DFAD9376B113.jpeg

Ouch. Also, hilarious that we know she has no nets and is standing in full view of the street doing this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Are we almost at the the house yet everyone?

So many breadcrumbs this morning…

Children’s clothes ✅
Medication mention✅
Return to Twitter ✅
No sleep✅
Good lighting ✅

Off to make some brioche/choux with my little bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.