Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B6385759-0E1B-4A52-B42F-9538FF3E10FD.jpeg

ETA. She was replying to Instagram comments too which means she is literally sat there in a full face of make up and an uncomfortable jumper with two phones in front of her. That’s the addiction. Typing three tweets a minute because she’s ‘high’.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Btw when I said ouch regarding her mouth I more meant how strained the smile was. I lean more towards photoshop than fillers with her lips. I just feel really sad tbh which she’ll hate. Like a friend (I know, I know) you know is making bad decisions and you just have to watch. I’d rather think she was malicious and conning the squiggles rather than honestly not realising the electricity supply to her eyes is supplied by pity and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think the squiggles are worse than Jack. At least with Jack, she's got a tangible end goal (money), and is pretty successful in her grifting. The squiggles...what's in it for them? What do they get from this weird sucking up to a very minor celebrity?

I've been reading the Alice Evans threads, similar squig army there. It makes no sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I am 🦉 🍾 at those photos and feel mean for doing so but that attempt at eyeshadow is hilarious.

She loves blending her food, I wish she’d learn to blend her make up as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
God, she looks like she's about to launch a full-on assault on a pigeon. Eyes of a zealot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am grateful for
@MancBee writing a reminder. I won’t go out so I’ve given slop bot a virtual red ribbon for the day.
@traumatised sideboard for revealing the One True Bot to us, with his boxy head and totally normal recipes, electroslop vibes and eerie psychic abilities ONE YEAR AGO TODAY 🎂❤🍰 Mel Donte for everyone!

As ever I’m not grateful for interference from 🥕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
How is it possible to find someone THIS annoying?

She’s probably renewed her yearly FaceTune subscription for £59.99 today and will be getting her money’s worth. I’ve no idea how you can be so unaware to realise you can see the Frankenstein job you’ve done on yourself with your editing. Don’t get me started on the eyeshadow.

But the worst. The absolute worst is the squiggles, why can’t any of them see what we see? They are encouraging this person to not blend her eyeshadow and FaceTune herself to duck and get lip fillers for endless likes. The whole point of the post was for her to be told how good looking she is, well, looks are subjective and when you have an absolute horror of a personality it makes everything about you unattractive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.