Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He saying "50 drops" like it's only a small amount too. Recommended amount of oils to add to a bath is around 6-10 drops. For a whole bath full of water. 50 in that squash bottle is not highly diluted, when it comes to essential oils. She hasn't a clue, but talks like she does, again.
Why does she leave a y dangerous, toxic hazardous tit lying about. My juice is on the bench, the chemicals if all discriptions are in the cupboard under the sink.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The amount of oil slicked on the top of that old squash bottle has me howling. She's fixated on referencing this thread at the minute. The squiggles are getting pounced on for nay reason because they're pointing out the same things and dangers that we do, because they're never ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So basically, Jack wakes up in the middle of the night, (maybe puts on clothes? Occasional thot shots suggest she sleeps naked), goes downstairs, finds her wine rack, carefully checks that she's got the right bottle to avoid drinking something toxic, takes a swig of undiluted squash, then goes back to bed.

Call me a total freak, but personally I just keep some water on my bedside table. 🤷🏼‍♀️
BIB, me too, however I did buy a carafe a bit like the one below after I woke up one night to find my cat lapping from my glass!
Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
In response to her being less defensive.

There's always room for improvement in everything you do Hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she leave a y dangerous, toxic hazardous tit lying about. My juice is on the bench, the chemicals if all discriptions are in the cupboard under the sink.
She'll be recommending it for putting small fires out next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Only an actual idiot would put something that shouldn't be drunk in a vessel you would normally drink from. Source: an actual idiot who has almost drunk paint water from a glass multiple times. She doesn't give a flying dried fig about Coops either, remember when she had a thousand poisonous-to-cats daffodils? She'd better get shot of that rancid homeopathic grapefruit squash oil slick before the kitten arrives.

I would also like to say that on the cover of Cooking on a Bootstrap she looks like a Lego person with their hair not properly pressed on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Is she making yet more unwanted gifts for Christmas. Think we should tell Boris that his bin men need a pay rise this new year....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But what’s the point of this concoction? Is this not just a Reed diffuser without the reeds? Recycle that floating bark from the hot choc and you’ve got yourself a white company diffuser for 40p less than theirs hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just a reminder that voting for the Sloppies will be closing tomorrow night so if you haven't voted yet, you can here:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Also is it just me or would that combination smell absolutely mad?
Yes absolutely x

I did a lovely class a couple of months ago on aromatherapy basics and made a little spritzer which is brilliant for making face masks smell nice. We learned that the max combo should really never be more than 3 different oils (or you get sensory slop) and an astringent (we used witch hazel) needs to be added. There’s really nothing she can’t duck up, is there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just a reminder that voting for the Sloppies will be closing tomorrow night so if you haven't voted yet, you can here:

When is the big day?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I Jack? A few years ago I read some tip about making your clothes smell nice by adding a few drops of essential oil to a bottle of water. I added about 3 drops to an old bottle of ironing water I’m bougie I buy ironing water ok?
anyway as has been said, it ended up being kind of oily and dusty looking and I ditched it. Actually maybe it was growing a mother like vinegar?

• Haha
Because we are bright, witty, compassionate ninnies, who have formed a bond, she is a single bitter humourless greedy grifter, who wants to sit with us. She’s also worried we are going to expose her lying
This...
She is sooo bitter.

Reactions: 23
Am I Jack? A few years ago I read some tip about making your clothes smell nice by adding a few drops of essential oil to a bottle of water. I added about 3 drops to an old bottle of ironing water I’m bougie I buy ironing water ok?
Same babe. CAN’T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to say I am doing some Jack level procrastinating tonight when I have a work deadline tomorrow. Sitting on here, flicking through Netflix and I’ve just poured a glass of adult grape juice. Difference is I will buckle up in later and in the morning and meet the deadline so I don’t get added to @kachoochoo list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I honestly couldn't give a fiddler's fart if she owned the entire essential oils tat from Holland and barretts.

She can't use them properly, so she is just wasting them which defeats the object.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.