Jack Monroe #222 Thank you is two words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tweet calls for one of those scathing ‘You’re arguing with teabags Marjorie’ replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sexy kitten was the worst but I just noticed the reference to holding it against “my bare chest” stop doing weird sex stuff 🤢 and going on about your tits, Katie Price makes less of an exhibition of hers

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Sexy kitten was the worst but I just noticed the reference to holding it against “my bare chest” stop doing weird sex stuff 🤢 and going on about your tits, Katie Price makes less of an exhibition of hers
Jack does love talking about her tits! Even when she was transitioning, it was all tit talk!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Jack does love talking about her tits! Even when she was transitioning, it was all tit talk!
Because she thinks tits = DM sidebar of shame. Not even they’re interested in your absolutely average pair Jack. Infact the only people who actually are bothered by you is this page and some bot in Eastern Europe pulling keywords for a fake news site. You could stand outside rehab with your tits out reciting the recipe for granola and they still wouldn’t write about you, that’s how insignificant you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I wonder if Mr forearms thought the pic was someone else. I mean she doesn't look how she did when he last saw her in perso plus he's a month behind everyone else, perhaps he just thought what the hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Mr forearms thought the pic was someone else. I mean she doesn't look how she did when he last saw her in perso plus he's a month behind everyone else, perhaps he just thought what the hell.
CAA81F32-4EAD-4BB5-9917-7A72046C0B6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really hope it doesn't signify that Matt might be cracking open the door to her! 🙀
He’s probably at such a safe distance (such as having it written in his contract Jack will never appear on tv with him) that he can afford to give a head pat. Also good for his optics to pretend to be nice to poor Jack after the DKL trolls sent her to rehab

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Remember she threw a wobbler after DKL though because she'd heard through the grapevine (bet it was that top gossiping ninny, Compton) that she'd been listed as difficult to work with. Now that was nowt to do with us. Why didn't she talk about that in the pdf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
He’s probably at such a safe distance (such as having it written in his contract Jack will never appear on tv with him) that he can afford to give a head pat. Also good for his optics to pretend to be nice to poor Jack after the DKL trolls sent her to rehab
Yes that is what I think. Throwing her a bone safe in the knowledge she is unemployable by the BBC.
We all know the truth - that he probably vetoed a second series of DKL (after Jack was going to 'laugh up a lung' at us as she confidently predicted S2 😬 Didn't seem too traumatised by Tattle then).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Remember she threw a wobbler after DKL though because she'd heard through the grapevine (bet it was that top gossiping ninny, Compton) that she'd been listed as difficult to work with. Now that was nowt to do with us. Why didn't she talk about that in the pdf?!
It's easy to see she could be hard work especially in a studio, she's not good at multitasking, she doesn't understand stage direction ( as seen with her back constantly to the screen) she goes wildly off topic when asked questions. This doesn't mention that she probably has a sense of entitlement that also gets on the bigger stars tits.

Reactions: 33
Oooh @Jelly Bean I’ve just seen this on another thread. I will die laughing if Jack’s hiatus today is because she’s been doing a talking head for this tv programme. Could you imagine?!

Surely not. She doesn’t want the public visiting the threads and finding out the truth.

DA3549EB-CC9D-4DE2-98DE-A3CFEF685E6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oooh @Jelly Bean I’ve just seen this on another thread. I will die laughing if Jack’s hiatus today is because she’s been doing a talking head for this tv programme. Could you imagine?!

Surely not. She doesn’t want the public visiting the threads and finding out the truth.

View attachment 872108
If people are targeting people in their homes then they have serious mental health issues. Gossiping in a corner is NOT the same. Same as Doris and Ada gossiping about number six over brandy in the pub isn't the same as standing outside their house throwing eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If people are targeting people in their homes then they have serious mental health issues. Gossiping in a corner is NOT the same. Same as Doris and Ada gossiping about number six over brandy in the pub isn't the same as standing outside their house throwing eggs.
Well that’s all about the Smithy family, they’re seriously dodgy. The facts appear to say the fire was of their own doing and £50k was raised on a Go Fund Me that instead of using to start a new life they’ve blown on clothes and jet skis laughing at their followers online. They’ll pull the sob story out but a lot people now are cottoning onto who they are and every TikTok video they post, the likes are going down and the calling them out is going up. One day the same will happen to Jack.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Well that’s all about the Smithy family, they’re seriously dodgy. The facts appear to say the fire was of their own doing and £50k was raised on a Go Fund Me that instead of using to start a new life they’ve blown on clothes and jet skis laughing at their followers online. They’ll pull the sob story out but a lot people now are cottoning onto who they are and every TikTok video they post, the likes are going down and the calling them out is going up. One day the same will happen to Jack.
Who ARE these people and why are there so many of them?! Urgh

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.