Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, sorry but “celestially perfect“?! Has she ever seen the night sky? It’s almost impressive how she managed to insult the entire universe by comparing it to that cream and fag ash slop.
Also Fraus, let’s please not gloss over the fact she served it in a light fitting. A 1970’s pub plexiglass rusty light fitting. LJC.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I don't know perhaps the reason I never made it as a cook.

I like ordinary bowls...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And you know when she grunks she’s going to be like ‘hmmm, jellied eel base, salmon paste mousse, roe and sardine sprinkles… 🕶🕶🕶

Are we feeding the monster…?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And you know when she grunks she’s going to be like ‘hmmm, jellied eel base, salmon paste mousse, roe and sardine sprinkles… 🕶🕶🕶

Are we feeding the monster…?
If that happens I will be storming off. Tattle rules are no. This will be me

There's only so much a frau can take.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OTE="Lanie, post: 7078279, member: 42247"]
Why does her cat have a middle name?
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Woman who served me in Lidl yesterday told me she is getting a puppy, and her and her boyfriend are debating whether to give it a double barrelled surname.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’m sure @MancBee can professionally confirm this - but I would hazard a guess that a light fitting like that would have spent its life attached to an artex ceiling, possibly an asbestos-y one, so defs not something I’d want to eat out of?

Maybe that’s what the floating bits in the bottom are?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This really annoys me. She might as well say “squid have 8 legs. How terrifying is that?”

Science and nature are amazing. Stop simplifying the wonder of it for likes.

And put trifle in a bowl with a wider top than bottom.
My cats have middle names. 😳
In fact, one of them is James.

Am I Jack?
my cats don’t have middle names but are called by many different names . Mainly fucks sake fat bastards because they break into cupboards and the fridge and steal food relentlessly. I’m not kidding.We have to block off doors with strategically placed chairs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.