Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit mean of Marcus Radishford not to insist that his bezzie mate star in the Aldi Christmas ad with him, dontcha think! :LOL:

If she had, what would her character have been?

Jackfruit - obvious
Jack Monionroe
Jack Monkfishroe :unsure:
Jack Sprat Monroe...
I heard the term “Jack the Biscuit” on another thread Ioan Gruffud Alice Evans
Context “he’s got loads of fans he thinks he’s Jack the biscuit”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That's a bit of cockney one. Older people in my family would sometimes say this.

My version is Billy Big Bollocks but I do like Jack the Biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's going to ruin biscuits now, isn't she?

I had to go to the store earlier and I gagged a little when I walked past the tinned fish display.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

I had to go to the store earlier and I gagged a little when I walked past the tinned fish display.
She did those dominio ones last year. They looked nice but a few suspected they were not all her own.

Reactions: 18
Trifley D just called porridge the devil’s semen earlier 😂 some biscoff and bacon with that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Some might say a beige suit that cost £268 and looks like it could be from H&M is ridiculously priced. Some.

Some people might even suggest that Jack bought it because in it she felt like a star. She felt wanted and pretty and got that narc high that she needed.

So she spent almost £300 on a suit she will never wear to try and keep a hold of that feeling. Which is why all of her claims of poverty are quite frankly, turdwaffle.
I assumed it was supplied for photo shoot and Jack had to give it back.

Reactions: 12
Jack couldn't possibly do an ALDI ad. ALDI is TOO FAR for her scampering little pixie legs.
She got her egg chairs from Aldi.
Online obviously because she would have to mingle with the poors if she went to Aldi.
Probably would get the Glastonbury stab vest out of the attic for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I ate some anchovies last night and nearly died of self-loathing. Fortunately we were out of eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Watching masterchef the professionals (nice to see you on my screen @MancBee ) god I'd LOVE Jack to do something like this. The look of horror on the judges faces as she served up blended fish and eggs on a tiny bit of toast...wait no, they'd declare it the best ever and give her the winning prize after round one right?.....right??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.