Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Is there really anyone naïve enough to believe that Jack is actually going to read that bird book in bed. It's so pretentious. The 💩 levels continue to rise on a daily basis
Jack is living a simple life now, looking at bird books, and her broken boots near the sea.
Sideboard shots and underwear thirst traps are all in the past, now the light has come back Into the whoever’s eyes she has photoshopped onto her face

• Haha
Reactions: 63

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
hotea oats can concur!
Hotes Cuisine is the name of my latest book, where I will be recommending-
-If you have some olive bread, you don’t need to post on twitter about it
-If you have some leftover bacon and mushrooms and cherry tomatoes have a cooked breakfast
- tinned fish - why lifelong vegetarians don’t care about it
-bonus inside info for squiggles “slow cooker porridge” recipe

Please send your slopcoin pledges to Slopbot who will definitely invest it wisely in crypto slop so I can use the profits to publish my book on a website or something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Pod is live everyone 🎉 🎊 .

She thinks the cover looks like her on a really really good day. She wants to wave it in front the people who were mean to her in school and tease “I’m on a magazine, I’m on a magazine.”

I think that sets the tone.
Her obsession with 'proving everyone wrong' going back to schooldays is, erm, peculiar and boring to say the least.
If some random from school decades ago waved an extremely obscure publication in my face shouting 'I'm on a magazine, I'm on a magazine' I would think I was not that surprised they had had a hard time back in the day. (Not that I am condoning bullying OBVIOUSLY).

Does she tediously drone on about how mean Tattle is again? 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Powershower

Chatty Member
A good food writer should be able to make you want to try a food you hate simply by the way they describe it.
Monroe is the polar opposite. She takes foods I love and by the time she has finished wanging on, I never want to eat them again.
She is the antichrist of nourishment.
please can you say this again in about 200 posts? Thankyou

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Um.

Jack claims to have halved her sprouts before frying them.

20211110_094706.jpg

What? That sprout was clearly fried whole.

Why does she lie about EVERYTHING?

• Haha
  • Wow

misshydrangea

I’m back you bunch of ninnies, about to embark on the grunk of a lifetime. I have missed you all dear hearts. I’ve been BUSY renovating my Kumquat salon, just in time for the festive period. Now piss off!

• Heart
  • Haha

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Agree with this so much. I was shooketh at this latest rehab stint etc. And kept thinking exactly the same, all the talking about being sober over the past 2 years. Absolutely mental. Very hard to believe anything that she says.
I can sort of let the bigger things go, trying to hide the alcoholism for example, but it’s all the little things all the time that get me. There’s really no excuse for it. There’s nothing wrong with saying “thankyou squiggle, I haven’t thought of that” or “oh yes that’s a great idea” rather than “already thought of that” “that’s my favourite” or whatever, she’s not gracious in the slightest or even polite. i don’t understand how she doesn’t have a basic grasp of her own timeline that’s she’s retold 12567890 times. So many exaggerations, so many little lies. She’s 100% a compulsive liar and it grates my mushrooms!

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
imagine being such an incredibly shit professional food writer that you actually get praise for making packet macaroni cheese with chopped up sausages

• Haha
  • Heart
The traditions are conveniently remembered when she can weaponise them to make herself look the victim, conveniently forgotten when she’s invoicing the Guardian for her shit talking piece about AA 🥰 and that’s all I’ve got to say on that, she’s a shameless cunt x

I personally don’t deem discussing print screens as gossip? We’re not making shit up, she truly puts all this insane content out there to grift. Oh well your income is down 40% in less than a year not mine so enjoy hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Flash123

VIP Member
Asking if Jack monroe, director of on a bootstrap LTD has paid her taxes yet isn’t gossip. It is a factual question and given that she hypocritically complains about Rishi and has a very nice house full of expensive things as a tax payer I have every fucking right to query this. THIS IS NOT GOSSIP!

• Heart
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I would actually eat this. Love macaroni cheese. Love pigs in blankets. How bad could it be?!
yes, it does look nice tbh. I mean it looks like ready meal macaroni cheese with cut up ready made pigs in blankets plonked on top

not even jack can fuck that up!

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Am I the only one concerned that Firemanlady of the PTSD Phone Operator Trauma Jack is encouraging these poor unfortunates to deep fry everything? The majority of these clueless souls would struggle to rinse their own beans and she wants them all to bring their chip pans out of retirement?!
Yes, these people
'That cheese sandwich looks phenomenal, I'm in love😍🥰 Do you have the recipe?'

Holy fucking Backdraft Batman.

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Anyone can be an omnivore, Jack neeeeeeeds fancy labels to function!
It really gets on my nerves when someone says they are a vegetarian but sometimes eat chicken...if you eat an animal once after choosing to become vegetarian then you cease to be a vegitarian. Full stop. No argument.

I am not a vegan or vegitarian and it annoys me. I can only imagine how vegans and vegitarians must feel.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
She's had ample opportunity but shes still pretty much in the same place as she was five years ago.
I would go even further and say Jack has gone backwards. She's nowhere near where she was 5 years ago.

Flash123

VIP Member
Title by @Flash123

Wiki is pink button for newbies

Pls remember no thread titles until the sun is setting behind the soft pink curtains (after page 35ish) and no swearing in them.
What a time to be alive! My first ever thread title! Hopefully Jack will come along and do a thread 31 and answer the question!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60