Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Two things of note...
1.the mac n cheese with sausage has not been included. Almost like she doesn't want people to look at it incase someone realises it is from Tesco.
2. She has lost a fucking laptop. A whole fucking computer gone missing and she doesn't give a shit.
I wonder if it is the laptop that she was referring to when she was challenged by squiggle wanting her details and information removed. The one with all the sensitive information on. The one that she couldn't access because it was "packed in a box", The one that the ICO investigators will be interested in.

Or is that a different one?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Flivver

VIP Member
How sad that she cannot move on from her school days. We can probably all think of nasty things that happened to us at school but you don’t let it define you. You file it away in the back of your mind and get on with your life.

To me-rail, I had a FB friend request from someone I remember as being a bully. Don’t want someone like that in my life so I deleted the request and blocked them. End of. Turns out they are trying to ‘heal’ and want to reach out 🤢 to those they feel they’ve ‘wronged’. Should I pick that scab? Nope - I haven’t thought about that individual for 40 years, don’t intend to revisit those memories other than ‘oh yeah, her. Evil’. Wasn’t anything really bad just classic mean girl stuff…Does that make me a bad person?

• Heart
Reactions: 73

MancBee

VIP Member
I sometimes have the vegan or vegetarian option off a menu. I sometimes make a vegan or vegitarian meal at home. BUT...

I sometimes have a ham sandwich, roast beef dinner, chicken casserole, lamb hotpot or fish and chips. I am NOT a flexitarian, I am an omnivore. Anyone who eats meat or fish at ANTIME is an omnivore. An omnivore is someone that eats plants, animals and animal products, not necessarily animal products with each and every meal. What is so difficult for people to understand?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
To me, the obsession with her school days prove nothing that bad has ever really happened in her life. She has to manufacture trauma because her life has actually been so uneventful.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
In the DIVA pod she says she was expecting the Daily Mail to be hanging around outside the rehab centre :rolleyes:
She really does think she's an A-lister doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
A good food writer should be able to make you want to try a food you hate simply by the way they describe it.
Monroe is the polar opposite. She takes foods I love and by the time she has finished wanging on, I never want to eat them again.
She is the antichrist of nourishment.
Shhh. Someone bookmark this post.

The last line has to be used for something that cannot be mentioned for a while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm due a smear test.

I feel like at some point I will need to say 'hows it looking down there?' just so I can report back to the cabal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Powershower

Chatty Member
Imagine “putting a laptop down” five weeks ago and not being worried enough to look for it. Even though she does the poor act, this is the real her. She thinks it makes her look kooky and helpless when really it makes her look like the spoilt little rich girl she is. I guess if you’ve got a phone for every social media you use a laptop is less necessary but even so!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

BooBooPoohPooh

I have a mid-20s socially isolated/vulnerable relative who I saw yesterday is a Squig. She had cooked the peach and chickpea curry and tweeted it to JM thanking her for her generosity. 😢

It was in response to a JM tweet that is long departed, and didn't appear to have received a response or interaction. Perhaps JM had shared the recipe, or perhaps she was banging on about her good selfless works.

I felt sad about how JM has developed an audience and manipulated at least some of it into believing she is altruistic and in some way worthy of thanks. I hope relative's eyes are opened and she begins to add up the inconsistencies, finds here, etc.

Just a Tuesday morning anecdote.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ah - add to ninnies and cabal
'baying mob'
'pack of dogs'

(No offence to anyone but it makes us sound far more interesting than we actually are 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow