Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I would go even further and say Jack has gone backwards. She's nowhere near where she was 5 years ago.
I agree. I think she reached a peak, then failed to develop herself further, to learn and progress, change with the times. So she stagnated while things moved on around her, leaving her irrelevant. Now she has no real passion or joy for her work and it shows, the lack of effort and commitment she puts in nowadays is glaring. I think that's largely why she seems to have regressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I listened to it all. Nothing much new. She still could do with a hanky in interviews.
I did like the detail that she was worried the Daily Mail would 'out' her at rehab and write about it 😂
They haven't picked up the story yet have they?

• Haha

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
She’s definitely been given a deep fryer by an appliances company ahead of some bullshit campaign, hasn’t she? Nobody on a nutrition course would be deep frying absolutely bastarding everything for lolz.

WHO IS STILL HIRING THIS WOMAN FOR WORK?!?! What good can possibly come from a collaboration with her? These marketing bods are demented.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I can't find her tweet/insta post now reasonably recently where she said she was only going to buy vegan bacon instead of cheap bacon because ethics. I wanted to see how she worded it, to see if her ethics are different when it comes to Polish sausage. No Linda McCartney stuff left, presumably.
This one?
Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 14.51.08.png

Screenshot from @Veronicaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

colouredlines

VIP Member
OMG please Jack do a chaos quick before this turns into the Celebrity Wang Thread and I break out my collection of indecent photos of Gerard Piqué

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe I’m a terrible cook but the one time I blended mushrooms for a weaning ✨creation✨ it was genuinely so foul, it’s what I’d imagine the bottom of a polluted river to taste like, in a momentary lapse of good parenting judgment I chose to still try it on 👶🏼 and she was also repulsed. I can’t believe it can be made any better, it was just so, so bad

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's just as unbearable as she ever was. Not a terrific ad for her dayhab. Zero behaviours seem to have changed.
Also, did she just get a deep fat frier or something? Her new recipes just seem to be battered everything. Oh yes, how *Scottish* of her 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

GoLando

VIP Member
There is absolutely zero need for the batter to be beer based. She could use sparkling water for a tempura batter.

Her recent publicising of her rehab stint is likely to have brought new followers to her who have their own addiction issues. So even if she is able to use AF versions of drinks and it not cause an issue, that’s not going to be the case for all her followers. Just the mention of beer is likely to be triggering.

• Heart
  • Sad

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I absolutely do not want to stand up for Jack here or absolve her of any wrongdoing, but there are some situations when individuals will continue to lie about relapses.

I don’t want to me-rail in any way and I definitely don’t want to imply that my problems are in any way, shape or form similar to alcoholism. However, I have told people that I haven’t been using MFP, have pretended to eat food and lied about exercise to a scary extent to protect those I love (and to avoid the inevitable arguments). Alcoholics may also lie in order to maintain their behaviours and avoid judgment.

She upsets me, seeing the lies is upsetting and as I said yesterday the whole thing may be a rouse. I just can’t tell anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I've often said that it's all the little, pointless lies that get me the most. Things like not having a toaster, not drinking coffee, not eating sweets, only ever having one cat, etc, when the evidence to the contrary isn't exactly hard to find. Jack would have it that we're just mithering and she's "entitled to change her mind" but when she lies so habitually and pointlessly about these comparatively minor things, it makes me less inclined to believe anything she says. Why can't her fans see it?

• Heart
'I've made this a few Decembers on the trot' you haven't tho have you. Even you are not so much of a pillock that you would forget to photograph a vaguely edible meal that you have made many times throughout the Christmas month of November MULTIPLE YEARS IN A ROW.

With the rapid approach of her juicy accounts, I can't wait for her to cook her books in their own juices 😎

• Haha

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
Self obsessed nutter, starting the interview with a cackling laugh before going off on a rant about how great she is, who ultimately is so happy to live in lies - the pictures she talks about are in fact, *not* her. They're a heavily photoshopped impression of her, fucking charlatan.

Compare the tone of the interview with the tone of the article - it really brings home how 'in character' she gets when she tells her sad stories. She sounds like a con artist, delighted at pulling off her latest trick.

• Heart
  • Wow